U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.1e!

PC (92MB): - - - -
Mac (86MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for a "letter" update it was actually longer than i was expecting..a good 20 minutes of normal speed reading and scenes...and the shower peek scene was extended for more Mia numnums..so if you are into this game its a worthy tiny update...the curvy redhead at the end..holy moly..she wins..yup!!

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
This reminds me sooooo much of a Twilight Zone episode. Not verbatim but similar. I'm curious to see where you will take this?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pine Falls v0.1e.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
This guy can put them out there, I am so glad he transitioned to Renpy. I believe he has 3 games in the can already so a solid Dev.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Good start, and looks like he has no other way but to address the mystery angle unlike how it faded away in LBH and forgotten.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The bike she's not riding is not falling to the ground despite not having any support?
there be supernatural goings on in that town..so self supporting bikes is the least freaky thing...Millie Milk lactating after 3 years of zero male contact or pregnancy i think is a bigger mystery.....hmmmmm...if she was pregnant..and the baby disappeared with the "event"..has she been tugging them pokies for 3 years to keep the milk coming?..lol from what i've read..Millie needs to tug or pump them at least 8 times a day to insure constant milk flow continuously...its rare..but she could have galactorrhea ..but that usually resolves itself in months...SO..methinks she has magic boobies and are part of the mystery :O

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This guy can put them out there, I am so glad he transitioned to Renpy. I believe he has 3 games in the can already so a solid Dev.
5 the imaginarium, stranded with benefits parts 1 and 2, Zoe's Temptation, My Girlfriend's Amnesia plus DLC and Lancaster Boarding House. He usually spends 10 months to a year per game before moving on to the next project.

Reactions: Justanx
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes