jish55

Nov 23, 2017
only on our 2nd update and already at 1.4 GBs, that's how you know this game is going to be amazing.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 281975

Overview:
You are a successful writer and you decided to get away from the city for a while to clear your mind and regain your inspiration. While on your way to visit a few smaller towns you have a strange accident that you can't really explain and that's how you end up in a small town called Pine Falls. Here is where you meet Alice, Mia and Grace among others and they all tell you a strange story about how a few years ago people there started to vanish, mostly the men leaving only a few behind. On top of that they tell you that you can't leave town because when you try you come back on the other side and that there's something strange happening outside during the night. Of course you can't believe these delusions but maybe they are true...​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-13
Release Date: 2019-04-13
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: FAN SIG - WALKTHROUGH

Walkthrough link gives error 404 file not found

Reactions: Seriosha

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is playing the total perv better in this one ? There are 2 types of points it seem either you get perv points or romantic points.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..finished..pretty long update..good amount of content..stuff that i like..alot..lol...can tell Daniels K is becoming a master..as his storytelling improves with each game and his renders become better..looking at this back to back with LBH you see how much better he's gotten..this is a stunning game to look at.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Games like this
ok..finished..pretty long update..good amount of content..stuff that i like..alot..lol...can tell Daniels K is becoming a master..as his storytelling improves with each game and his renders become better..looking at this back to back with LBH you see how much better he's gotten..this is a stunning game to look at.
dude i clicked download as i saw your newest comment ( first one after update )

I'm still downloading while you here finished WTH
( I'm jealous and want your internet lol )

anyhow happy it's a long one makes my wait worth it

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes