4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
The last update was done well, less so called cheating path!! Now this path it's a less successful combination between cuckold and cheating!! Julia already doesn't don't give a sheet about MC anymore if MC is jelouse. I think they, will end up breaking up in the end!!!
I still think that Jasmin has an important role on this path, plotting for Julia to leave MC!!!
In maxim 2 days i will post the game here !!! if no one else does it by then!!!

Dev must be allowed to make money for his work!!

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
yup... that's my signature watermark on the bottom right so people can tell it's "fan-art"

Doing pretty good now, but Julia still needs some adjusting in the lips and eyes. Looks like she's been awake for a week here with those heavy bags under her eyes. Cornell meanwhile doesn't have any eyebrows! There's room for more improvements but doing very well! Keep up the good work!
just doing some quick renders on a laptop, but that's a good critique. (y)

Looks Great ! Still not a fan of Pregnancy though... But it does look Great. Thanks for all this effort !
feel the same, but it's kind of the ultimate proof of being of a cuck.... although prego chicks are can be very randy

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97
Jun 10, 2020
I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about. I can say from my personal experience as a creator on Patreon for almost four years, I have not had any issues with them that I couldn't handle. I certainly have not been treated poorly. Frankly, I've had very little interaction with them directly during that time. I think that's likely true for most creators who don't violate the Terms of Service.

Given that the dev is using Patreon as his primary means of support for the game, I can almost guarantee you that he is willing to put up with whatever you think Patreon is dishing out in exchange for the financial benefits. So please don't refuse to support the dev in some signal of solidarity with his "best interests"---I think he'd rather just have the support. If he is providing something of value to you, it's a nice thing to do (if you can do it).

All that said, if you still choose not to support the dev, that's still perfectly ok. Just please don't rush the premature release. Let the dev have a few days to get some financial support from those who choose to do so.

(Also, to be clear: I am in no way associated with this developer other than being a huge fan just like the rest of you. I am empathetic with the difficulties that all artistic creators have in getting paid for their work, despite the very clear value that it brings to the people who enjoy it.)
Summer Scent was just chucked off Patreon last week because of their crappy policies.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pineapple Express [v0.95] [Dimajio333]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
yup... that's my signature watermark on the bottom right so people can tell it's "fan-art"

just doing some quick renders on a laptop, but that's a good critique. (y)

feel the same, but it's kind of the ultimate proof of being of a cuck.... although prego chicks are can be very randy
Ah didn't see the sign there. My eyes were more focused on belly :ROFLMAO:

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I hope someone makes a scene gallery. I can't even fathom on how to get to some of the sex scenes because of the variables needed. o_O

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes