4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
In one week from faithful girlfriend to expert slut hotwife is a step too long for Dimajo, too.

It's not been a week now, and they are not married, a common mistake on the game is still calling Peter and Julia married, this is a very important situation, and it is a lot of difference from a cohabiting couple to a married couple. I've seen games where girlfriends or wives are sluts after 5 minutes.

Reactions: drakov

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
In fact, she's still faithful.

MC has had a cockold (sharing) fantasy since before they did Cornell a favor, and she shares his fantasy. Gangbang is something both MC and Julia want to do, and if MC doesn't (unless cheating route), Julia won't. That's why Pineapple express exists.

Except that the Pineapple Express can be used if MC is close or in contact, because as seen in many cheating scenes, it has no effect, and the vision of a gang bang, MC has never had it, he just imagined Connell and Julia.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
Except that the Pineapple Express can be used if MC is close or in contact, because as seen in many cheating scenes, it has no effect, and the vision of a gang bang, MC has never had it, he just imagined Connell and Julia.
Pineapple express is just rhetoric and refers to the MC (player) being in control of the situation. Even if the MC can't say "Pineapple express", it gives the player options such as being able to invade a room and interrupt them.

If the player chooses the no cheating route, the game will always be controlled by the MC and I believe this will never change (hence the mention of cheating route in my sentence).

Gang bang Similarly, what I wanted to say was that if they both want to do it, they will do it, and if not, they won't do it (only if it's not the cheating route, of course). I'm not specifically saying that MC or Julia have that idea.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am sure there will be options to "do or not Do" gangbang or something. I like the these option can take us to a different path of the game with different outcomes..

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Love how you get your logo in the picture. Boobs are great...maybe a slight bit bigger, skin tone great! in my opinion... Here hair needs to be a purple black .... You are the star !
TBH I'm not a fan of Purple Hair... anyway, I'm using a model with scanned skin (real) and Full138820_b73aa9a37ca98d24925e821de48c75bc.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

relayer

Jun 9, 2017
oh i see some boy there lost one letter in my
sentence.... and he don't understant what i wana to say . sorry boy :BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes