4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
appreciate honesty, but what's off with her?
Something about the face is just weird....both the shape, it's more circular with bigger eyes, and the texture, the skin tone color doesn't 'feel' right. Maybe it's the blending gradient of her eye makeup/blush into skin, or maybe it has a weird glossy/topcoat/dual layer, but it doesnt all blend together, looks very jarring to me. I realize that's not terribly specific or helpful, it can be hard when talking about human faces when something seems "off".

The body is fine and attractive, though if you're trying to match in-game jasmine, to my recollection her boobs are a little more narrow and droopy and not as circular as seen here. The EJ morphs are excellent for stuff like that.

edit- IMO dark makeup/earthy colors tends to look a lot better on darker skin tones - this isn't jasmine, just something for another project I was working on -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Great!
Something about the face is just weird....both the shape, it's more circular with bigger eyes, and the texture, the skin tone color doesn't 'feel' right. Maybe it's the blending gradient of her eye makeup/blush into skin, or maybe it has a weird glossy/topcoat/dual layer, but it doesnt all blend together, looks very jarring to me. I realize that's not terribly specific or helpful, it can be hard when talking about human faces when something seems "off".

The body is fine and attractive, though if you're trying to match in-game jasmine, to my recollection her boobs are a little more narrow and droopy and not as circular as seen here. The EJ morphs are excellent for stuff like that.
Good info and TYVM. After staring at her for hours making little tweaks here and there it's easy to get into a rut. But... I'm going for a more realistic look that matches Julia's look, it's very subjective, but thinking I'll see when I get it... I think:unsure:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
appreciate honesty, but what's off with her?
Jasmine's nose is a bit longer with a more pronounced bridge. Her eyes are a little less bright blue and don't have mascara. Her lipstick is non-glossy with a darker outer rim becoming more red near the middle. The hair color and skin tone seem really close. I think the biggest thing that throws it all off though is the nose.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Jasmine's nose is a bit longer with a more pronounced bridge. Her eyes are a little less bright blue and don't have mascara. Her lipstick is non-glossy with a darker outer rim becoming more red near the middle. The hair color and skin tone seem really close. I think the biggest thing that throws it all off though is the nose.
the nose knows! :cautious::LOL:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
To be honest if i would be the dev i would have put black-greyish or black-blueish hair on jasmine.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think that is really close. Hair needs to be longer though. Can you make the eyes looking to the front ? She has those piercing eyes. I assume you did not put any dark purple in the hair on purpose.
I dislike the purple hair :sick: but I can do a highlight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes