• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Julia plays the slut with Connell in my last route with 2 corruption, honestly, maybe, there is a Bug in the points counting, because something is wrong.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm not sure if I should point these two image out to you or not, since it might put you over the edge...:ROFLMAO:
I'm shocked you didn't pull out these smoking guns... :ROFLMAO:

Just have to wait and see.
However, based on all available information, Julia has not cheated on the 0 corruption/trust/faithful route.
This would be a very long "con" when she could have done it the night before and not traveled all the way out to wherever with Cornell's mom just to "do it"... And if anyone was going to "mess" with the MC or reader in that moment, it would have been Jasmine. Jasmine's convo is the story's way of telling you, relax, she's not cheating. Now, if Jasmine had said something "provocative" in that moment, you might have a stronger argument.

I will concede to you, the contrived "plot"/story is definitely forcing the mistrust, jealousy and suspicion on the reader/MC.
And it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that Julia cheated on that "trip". (Have to wait and see)
There's just not enough to support a reasonable suspicion and it would be completely "out of character" for Julia (and the dev) to act on her own accord with 0 corruption when at much higher corruption, she's loyal when she doesn't have to be.

I hate doing a body language analysis on a fictional character render...lol
But in the drive-in scenes, Julia is showing affection to MC she is not showing Cornell, and Julia shows little to no signs of regret or guilt for having cheated.
She does show the signs of curiosity, what-if fantasizing, feeding MCs lust and jealousy, maybe even a little bit of "stockholm syndrome" after having played the fiancée all that time and "alone" with Cornell and his mom that day... But physical cheating, no.

I know none of this is going to change your mind...lol
I doubt even if the next update came straight out and said nothing happened, you wouldn't be convinced unless there was drone and CCTV surveillance of that entire day and all of their interactions...lol

Just gonna have to wait and see.
Relax, deep breath, maybe have a drink, and take a break from NTR games for a while, they're stressing you out...:ROFLMAO:

But you forget one thing, the game keeps count of corruptions, I have two corruption points because I didn't use the passworld to stop them, I repeat only two errors in the word, two corruption points, and Julia whore, in your opinion, is it legitimate to complain from part of some players?

Reactions: drakov

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I don't know if I should really comment on this because I like the game but there is only one thing about the game that leaves me undecided if I like it or not.

On the one hand I understand that the game tries not to focus all the blame on Julia about cheating, but on the other hand I don't like not having a decision about it, when Cornuto sees Julia cheating they force sex with Jazmin to even out the situation and not like. (Hospital)

In a role-playing game, if you want to have multiple routes, you must be faithful to the options of those routes.

Furthermore, I would have liked that after seeing Julia having sex with Cornell on camera in this latest update there would have been the option to confront them, that is, you not only see the camera because you are a cuck, you can also want to see it to have proof of the infidelity.

I would like the cheating route to have more breaking decisions but without defending Julia with the script, I think it would even be more provocative for the player.

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Imagine if your mother put spyware on your computer, installed a hidden cam in your room, and told your friends to report everything you do outside. You're 30 years old.

You don't own your spouse.
Maybe you dont know but mom son and husband wife (bf/gf) are two different relationships. You may not completely own your spouse but you own her pussy lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Morgoth666

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
But you forget one thing, the game keeps count of corruptions, I have two corruption points because I didn't use the passworld to stop them, I repeat only two errors in the word, two corruption points, and Julia whore, in your opinion, is it legitimate to complain from part of some players?
I'm not forgetting anything...
No, I don't think it's a legitimate complaint.
2 corruption is more than 0, right?... :ROFLMAO:
And that doesn't even mention if you played the MC to "cheat" with Jasmine, in any way...
And while Julia is certainly more teasing, playful, lustful with 1+ corruption than 0, I wouldn't call her a whore.
:ROFLMAO:

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
how to get Julia and Black guy Condom Scene. Where julia ask MC they will be using condom, MC denies. But still Julia fucks Black guy, while MC watches it secretly.

I tried to play by changing decisions but I couldntget that scene.

Can anyone guide me how to get that scene.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
how to get Julia and Black guy Condom Scene. Where julia ask MC they will be using condom, MC denies. But still Julia fucks Black guy, while MC watches it secretly.

I tried to play by changing decisions but I couldntget that scene.

Can anyone guide me how to get that scene.
You talking about this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I have played some weird ass games but this is too much. Can't stop laughing. Dude girl sleeping inthe bed with another dude. Guy is naked and girl in a panty set. He stupid I would be like bitch you sleeping with a snowsuit. Not just any snowsuit the one from a christmas story looking like a damn starfish.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I think he is talking about the one where MC is under the bad ??? Not sure
I'm not sure either.
That scene was the first one that popped into my head regarding a condom.
Later on after that scene, Julia and MC talk, and Julia tells what happened.
The flashback scene is the one I think he's specifically talking about, but idk for sure.

The under the bed scene of course happens after the hospital and "flashback" and you're probably right...

Without posting a complete walkthrough...
16 corruption, no MC cheating, no camera found, MC says I'm not mad but worried just prior to this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
MY BAD. I mistook a FAN MADE pic to be actual route in the game
Idk, there are several scenes very close to what you described, and they're close together in sequence after the hospital.
I posted a brief "guide" above and scene shot. If you can get to that, you'll likely come across/get the scenes and convos you're looking for.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The hospital night scene is the best scene ever, holy shit, made me cum so hard! I love this game!
Every scene in this game is near fucking perfection! I just recently tried out the Cheating Part and boy was I missing out! Literally, every single path has some of the best framing for sex scenes that I have seen in a while. It makes it so hard to choose which route to play.

Like, I was playing my usual route where I let Julia go to Cornell's room to fuck him but then surprise, surprise I activated another variation of the route where Julia finds out about the hidden camera and as punishment for the MC she decides to go with Cornell to a hotel room, fuck him for an entire day and send you images/videos only in 1 hour intervals. I'm not even the biggest fans of this fetish and even I have to give some props for Dev's creativity there.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, the game has 800 mb, how long does it take until I finish it. Normally I don't play such small games but because the game is Netrarare I can't wait.:)

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Hello, the game has 800 mb, how long does it take until I finish it. Normally I don't play such small games but because the game is Netrarare I can't wait.:)
Depends on how fast you read, or skip, or choices.
It's a few hours worth either way, unless you get the quicker "game over" scene...lol
But, there are several different "paths" and even more variations here and there depending on your choices, combination of...
So, you can get multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: packard1928

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Every scene in this game is near fucking perfection! I just recently tried out the Cheating Part and boy was I missing out! Literally, every single path has some of the best framing for sex scenes that I have seen in a while. It makes it so hard to choose which route to play.

Like, I was playing my usual route where I let Julia go to Cornell's room to fuck him but then surprise, surprise I activated another variation of the route where Julia finds out about the hidden camera and as punishment for the MC she decides to go with Cornell to a hotel room, fuck him for an entire day and send you images/videos only in 1 hour intervals. I'm not even the biggest fans of this fetish and even I have to give some props for Dev's creativity there.
Julia doesn't just find out about it. Cornell rats MC out... :ROFLMAO:
And I'm still not getting Julia irrationally blowing up at MC over it.
Yeah, she's angry, and "punishes" MC, but it's still consistent with the MCs "desires".
She then talks to MC about it all, though she's still "upset", she acknowledges she understands why he did it.
And on the path I had to play to get that, it all made sense in context.
Maybe she's angrier with lower corruption?? idk
Guess I'll have to try yet another playthrough to see if I can get "irrationally" angry Julia... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024

I have to agree with you about the Dev's creativity. I love true netorare, the one that makes your heart beat in pain, and all the scenes are not only very hot but the writing stab my heart in theses scenes.
I didn't experience the cheating route, but if the cuckold route is making me feels that way, I think my heart will explode playing it...
My only sadness is that the cheating route can only be accessed by cheating on Julia with Jasmine. I would like to see betrayal without being introduced by the protagonist's cuckold desires or by Julia wanting to take revenge for being betrayed.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes