• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I have to agree with you about the Dev's creativity. I love true netorare, the one that makes your heart beat in pain, and all the scenes are not only very hot but the writing stab my heart in theses scenes.
I didn't experience the cheating route, but if the cuckold route is making me feels that way, I think my heart will explode playing it...
My only sadness is that the cheating route can only be accessed by cheating on Julia with Jasmine. I would like to see betrayal without being introduced by the protagonist's cuckold desires or by Julia wanting to take revenge for being betrayed.
It's really not that bad of an "experience".
And Julia's "revenge" plays right into the cuckold/cheating context.
She even sends pics and videos... Not too bad of a "punishment" after all...lol
And it's not for "cheating", it's over the camera.
Unless there's a path variation I'm not getting, yet...lol

I've lost count of the number of runs throughs...lol
I have yet to play one where Julia is inconsistent or irrational in response to MC/reader's choices...

Ok, now I'm getting the "cheating" variations I think folks are talking about, finally...lol
Still, so far, not seeing anything surprising with how Julia reacts.
These could get really, really interesting...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
And it's not for "cheating", it's over the camera.
I tried a little time ago and the cheating route is accessed by flirting with Jasmine, I didn't played it, just picked the choices to test.
But I tried to ignore Jasmine and never got a mention of Julia cheating, of her lying or making something that makes the protag uncomfortable.

Reactions: packard1928

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I tried a little time ago and the cheating route is accessed by flirting with Jasmine, I didn't played it, just picked the choices to test.
But I tried to ignore Jasmine and never got a mention of Julia cheating, of her lying or making something that makes the protag uncomfortable.
Yeah, I'm getting those variations now.
I figured out it's "i have a GF", then "cheating" to get the soap opera level drama.
And so far, it's glorious... :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CaptionMaker

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Oh man, these just keep getting better and better... :ROFLMAO:

Justice...:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And MC breaks up with Julia.
Well, she technically breaks up with MC, but MC clearly doesn't care...:ROFLMAO:

Dev has not disappointed on the "satisfying" options available.
All depends on how you play the choices...
How did you come to this path?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Oh man, these just keep getting better and better... :ROFLMAO:

Justice...:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And MC breaks up with Julia.
Well, she technically breaks up with MC, but MC clearly doesn't care...:ROFLMAO:

Dev has not disappointed on the "satisfying" options available.
All depends on how you play the choices...
Yep... this is after she has been a real witch to the MC ( Maybe deserved with his cheating first ) but WOW.... Did not see this coming. He ( MC) said he was done with Julia, Cornell and his family! Jasmine included. I thought he would ride off into the sunset with her.

Reactions: redoubt27

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Be a cheater first... then after the pool party ...get on the laptop. THere will be a interrupt them at all cost, A keep watching and a close laptop. Take the interrupt them....then watch the fun.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Oh man, I'm not entirely sure...lol
But to start, admit you have a GF first.
Then "cheat" with Jasmine.

There have been a few quick saves and variations along the way that I can't accurately recall at the moment.
But, this is after the hospital, not "reconciling" with Julia, not "cheating" with Jasmine other than that 1st kiss (turn her down every choice you get, some you don't and can't "help"), and allowing a few "camera" scenes to play out, or interrupt.
And it's only with 3 corruption. So you have to pineapple a lot along the way.

Then, you get that option.
And damn if it isn't gloriously satisfying...lol
GAME OVER. Yes, yes it is...:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Morathi and Kilikxx

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Is anyone in the mood to help me out map out all the routes in the latest update? I've been tinkering with Universal Ren'py Mod so I lost track of a lot of stuff:
  1. You get the Cheating Route with some variations of it (maybe Julia sucks Cornell's cock or maybe she gets fucked by it). In previous version of the game this is when MC has sex with Jasmine in that Cabin as Julia cheats on him with Cornell in the background. In this version, you catch them having sex on the camera and tomorrow morning they are gone into hotel room where you later find out by looking through Cornell's phone that they had sex.
  2. Then there is the Sharing Route where you push Julia towards having sex with Cornell and you spy on them. In the previous version of the game this is when MC hides under the bed as Cornell plows his girl friend above him and once MC crawls from under the bed, he joins Cornell and Julia for a 3-some. In this update, you send Julia to have sex with Cornell and spy on them and then later you again have a 3-some while going out to see the movie.
  3. Cuck Route is pretty similar to Sharing Route but in both cases from above there is a catch. In the Cabin, after MC crawls from under the bed, he gets the first row seat to Cornell rawdogging his girl friend where he just watch without participating and in the second situation, after sending his girl friend to Cornell, MC wakes up in the morning to find them gone and a phone message telling him to rewind the video from last night. MC then finds out he has been caught spying on his girl friend and as punishment they go out to a hotel room where they fuck.
Anything I missed?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Is anyone in the mood to help me out map out all the routes in the latest update? I've been tinkering with Universal Ren'py Mod so I lost track of a lot of stuff:
  1. You get the Cheating Route with some variations of it (maybe Julia sucks Cornell's cock or maybe she gets fucked by it). In previous version of the game this is when MC has sex with Jasmine in that Cabin as Julia cheats on him with Cornell in the background. In this version, you catch them having sex on the camera and tomorrow morning they are gone into hotel room where you later find out by looking through Cornell's phone that they had sex.
  2. Then there is the Sharing Route where you push Julia towards having sex with Cornell and you spy on them. In the previous version of the game this is when MC hides under the bed as Cornell plows his girl friend above him and once MC crawls from under the bed, he joins Cornell and Julia for a 3-some. In this update, you send Julia to have sex with Cornell and spy on them and then later you again have a 3-some while going out to see the movie.
  3. Cuck Route is pretty similar to Sharing Route but in both cases from above there is a catch. In the Cabin, after MC crawls from under the bed, he gets the first row seat to Cornell rawdogging his girl friend where he just watch without participating and in the second situation, after sending his girl friend to Cornell, MC wakes up in the morning to find them gone and a phone message telling him to rewind the video from last night. MC then finds out he has been caught spying on his girl friend and as punishment they go out to a hotel room where they fuck.
Anything I missed?
The only one missing is the 0 corruption/faithful route, or "tease" route.
And it's certainly difficult to include all the subtle variations.

To me, cuck/cheating are the same thing.
The choice trigger seems to be one or two choices that end up causing Cornell to rat about the camera.
But, I understand the differentiation made between cuck/cheating & cuck/sharing/consenting.
So in this case, the "cuck" path is a variant on either the cheating or sharing paths.
Tomatoe, tomato, not a big deal, just jibber jabber...lol

Your path breakdown/list is good.

You can even start down the "cheating" route and reconcile with Julia, and it goes pretty smoothly from there on the Sharing route, until the camera incident, if you make those choices. The first is where Julia and MC are talking on the couch, she's wondering if MC is mad, 2 options, 1. no, this what i "wanted" or 2. no, but i'm worried... Then, there's a choice at the pool about the party, 1. as long as you're happy, 2. we need to talk about this stuff first. Not sure if both or only one plays a role yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: drakov

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The only one missing is the 0 corruption/faithful route, or "tease" route.
And it's certainly difficult to include all the subtle variations.

To me, cuck/cheating are the same thing.
The choice trigger seems to be one or two choices that end up causing Cornell to rat about the camera.
But, I understand the differentiation made between cuck/cheating & cuck/sharing/consenting.
So in this case, the "cuck" path is a variant on either the cheating or sharing paths.
Tomatoe, tomato, not a big deal, just jibber jabber...lol

Your path breakdown/list is good.
I don't know, I don't particularly find "Cucking" or "Sharing" to be stimulating; I prefer the idea of doing something that I know is wrong or the feeling of "stealing" the woman from someone. Sharing feels like the other person is letting me do it while Cucking makes it so the other person enjoys it. But that is probably because I view the whole thing through the perspective of the person doing the Stealing/Cucking and Taking (the share).

also, thanks!

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Oh man, I'm not entirely sure...lol
But to start, admit you have a GF first.
Then "cheat" with Jasmine.

There have been a few quick saves and variations along the way that I can't accurately recall at the moment.
But, this is after the hospital, not "reconciling" with Julia, not "cheating" with Jasmine other than that 1st kiss (turn her down every choice you get, some you don't and can't "help"), and allowing a few "camera" scenes to play out, or interrupt.
And it's only with 3 corruption. So you have to pineapple a lot along the way.

Then, you get that option.
And damn if it isn't gloriously satisfying...lol
GAME OVER. Yes, yes it is...:ROFLMAO:
I have 4 corruptions and I don't get it :ROFLMAO:

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Yep... this is after she has been a real witch to the MC ( Maybe deserved with his cheating first ) but WOW.... Did not see this coming. He ( MC) said he was done with Julia, Cornell and his family! Jasmine included. I thought he would ride off into the sunset with her.
By the way, for this scene you don’t have to be a cheater, you just need to let Jasmine kiss you once and that’s it

Reactions: drakov

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
By the way, for this scene you don’t have to be a cheater, you just need to let Jasmine kiss you once and that’s it
That initial Jasmine kiss by the pool has "cheat +1" with it. It's considered cheating because the MC didn't talk about it with Julia first.

And it can be triggered on the "jasmine path". You don't have to say "I have a GF" to trigger the 1st Jasmine Kiss. It seems to be corruption level or whether you've called pineapple before or not.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
That initial Jasmine kiss by the pool has "cheat +1" with it. It's considered cheating because the MC didn't talk about it with Julia first.

And it can be triggered on the "jasmine path". You don't have to say "I have a GF" to trigger the 1st Jasmine Kiss. It seems to be corruption level or whether you've called pineapple before or not.
I meant that you don’t need to completely cheating, you can just allow this one kiss and that’s it, then just ignore Jasmine

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
That's what I've been saying for a while!!

I think the action of the game is too unbalanced!! Mc just has to kiss Jasmine once (rejecting all other advances of Jasmine) and Julia starts cheating on Mc and finally (in the last update) leaving him just for a kiss!! Dev said from the beginning that the game is a pure NTR game, but if he said that, why did he choose to create more paths if until the end , Juiia cheat Mc even , on path of trust???

This is what i dont undestand .

Ps: I like Ntr games ( i am fan of shearing ).The last game of DEV "Lost in Paradise "was very good built and balanced !!!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes