4.60 star(s) 35 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Possibly... but you are missing some where the Male MC realizes his short coming in the bedroom and feels the best way to keep her (before she cheats) is to open up the bedroom to a superior sex person that can satisfy her where MC can not. This is also done in the best possible love to please her at all cost.. Sometime that is a black person... sometimes not. In the games I play, I do not see the wife/girlfriend running off to the BBC or others ... Yes in some cases there is a cheat path, but even there we do not see a total leaving the MC to go with the others just because they have a bigger cock or better sexual gratification. Just an opinion...

In a world where today medicine works miracles precisely in aid of sex, they prefer to become cuckolds and happy, hahhaa, if they can't bear to leave her, even letting her go is a great sign of love, even greater than that of letting her get fucked, because in this case you are being selfish and humiliating yourself so much just to have her close. hahahhaha

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
In a world where today medicine works miracles precisely in aid of sex, they prefer to become cuckolds and happy, hahhaa, if they can't bear to leave her, even letting her go is a great sign of love, even greater than that of letting her get fucked, because in this case you are being selfish and humiliating yourself so much just to have her close. hahahhaha
There's people that like being humilliated by his gf/wife while letting her get fucked by a "superior macho man" so i don't see it as a problem, and that's not being selfish, because in the end it's just sex, she'll return to you no matter what happens. If you are a cuck, letting her go means you didn't love her.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
There's people that like being humilliated by his gf/wife while letting her get fucked by a "superior macho man" so i don't see it as a problem, and that's not being selfish, because in the end it's just sex, she'll return to you no matter what happens. If you are a cuck, letting her go means you didn't love her.

Congratulations on the respect you have for yourself and for her too, if you are in favor of it perhaps you are speaking from personal experience, because being grown up with other people's wives is tough, hahah

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Congratulations on the respect you have for yourself and for her too, if you are in favor of it perhaps you are speaking from personal experience, because being grown up with other people's wives is tough, hahah
Nah I'm not a cuck, I know the difference between real life and fetish, if I find my girlfriend cheating on me with someone else then it's over, If she comes to me with the proposition of swinging then it's over too. I speak based on the experience I have, having played more or less 70% of the relevant/known games with NTR in this forum, and in all the cuckold games, the person being cuckolded will never let their partner go. And the partner will never leave him for another man.

Reactions: Notyamda and L0b0ts

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Dev says that the next update will be after the update of "Lost in Paradise". He said that he is considering expanding the content of "Pineapple Express" so we can expect something more than the limited amount of updates expected.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Nah I'm not a cuck, I know the difference between real life and fetish, if I find my girlfriend cheating on me with someone else then it's over, If she comes to me with the proposition of swinging then it's over too. I speak based on the experience I have, having played more or less 70% of the relevant/known games with NTR in this forum, and in all the cuckold games, the person being cuckolded will never let their partner go. And the partner will never leave him for another man.

First of all I didn't want to offend, but seeing how you interpreted the defenses of the game, I thought you had had a bad episode, I understand the explanation and that they are games, but always foreseeing the same path, and then feeling in the end the woman who is in love with MC after having fucked like a slut, it makes me sick, feeling that this is done for love, it's the biggest hoax that exists, it's just a way to have fun with others having the connection and not creating problems, especially in couples married, in front of a court all these wives would end up on the street.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure in some cases you are getting it... They wives / /girlfriend are doing it because the befriend / husband initiate the cuckold events. It is not the ladies at all.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
First of all I didn't want to offend, but seeing how you interpreted the defenses of the game, I thought you had had a bad episode, I understand the explanation and that they are games, but always foreseeing the same path, and then feeling in the end the woman who is in love with MC after having fucked like a slut, it makes me sick, feeling that this is done for love, it's the biggest hoax that exists, it's just a way to have fun with others having the connection and not creating problems, especially in couples married, in front of a court all these wives would end up on the street.
Oh don't worry you didn't offended me, I defend the game because I like the way where it's going. And to answer your sickness about the woman fucking another man and then return to her fiance because he's the only man she reallyloves.

Welcome to the NTR genre and all its variants (cheating, swinging, sharing and cuckold the variants this game has). I don't know why you've been ranting about this for 1 month, but if you come here expecting for things to happen in an NTR game that aren't NTR, it's like expecting that in an incest game the son does not fuck his entire family tree.

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
If the NTR haters dont like this kind of games it is simple just play another game. It is like someone who criticize an action movie because it as violence and he says people who sees that kind of movie support violence. Witch means if someone sees an action movie doesn't mean support violence it is just fiction. Like in an NTR game.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
If the NTR haters dont like this kind of games it is simple just play another game. It is like someone who criticize an action movie because it as violence and he says people who sees that kind of movie support violence. Witch means if someone sees an action movie doesn't mean support violence it is just fiction. Like in an NTR game.
fr, I don't like futa/trans stuff but I don't go to their games and complain about it lol. Like, wut

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I wouldn't call it an NTR game, it's a next level cuck game, where the cuck gets humiliated. That's not NTR.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wouldn't call it an NTR game, it's a next level cuck game, where the cuck gets humiliated. That's not NTR.
Yeah, with each update it becomes more clear this is more along the cuck or hotwife lines, not the ntr lines, much to the ntr fanatics disappointment :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
We will see if the MC moves to sharing his Girlfriend... I think She would start that... because she loves him and wants him to participate. I would love to see that. A little dp action. But I think this will come later.

Reactions: Turret

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
We will see if the MC moves to sharing his Girlfriend... I think She would start that... because she loves him and wants him to participate. I would love to see that. A little dp action. But I think this will come later.
I would like sometimes the possibility to choose thru two branch of sharing, like "full" and "light". Full is the classic Dimajio way (full sex, creampie, cleaning ecc.), "light" a kind of deep petting of the wife/gf with other males.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This may start that way...From what we see of this MC he is excited... but reluctant... Remember the scene on the couch.. Something like that could turn into a light sharing... or even more. It is up to Dev on how those play out. I am excited to see where it goes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Late this month.... LIP is to come out first
That's damn unfortunate. I'll preface this by saying I love most of what dimaggio does, and his bad is better than others' good, having said that, I think LIP is by far the weakest of his 3 main offerings.
I would like sometimes the possibility to choose thru two branch of sharing, like "full" and "light". Full is the classic Dimajio way (full sex, creampie, cleaning ecc.), "light" a kind of deep petting of the wife/gf with other males.
That would be amazing, I don't think any game has done that before and I'd love a split path like that.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Not sure in some cases you are getting it... They wives / /girlfriend are doing it because the befriend / husband initiate the cuckold events. It is not the ladies at all.

AND it's worse if you cheat on your husband with his friend or relative, because it means that you have feelings for that person, so you risk everything for the feelings, if you share or cheat with someone outside of your friendship circle, then I think it's just because you find it sexy enough to enjoy the moment, but only sex, fun, a greeting is away. But playing these games or worse especially with your best friend, I find it something truly despicable, there are no buts or anything that matters, both the woman and your friend are real shitty people, a game is a game, but if I have to read that in the end she loves Mc, and only has fun for sex, behind his back, but anyway she does it with her most trusted friend, everything is normal and it's a form of love, but please, what the fuck are we talking about? . In this case there are two betrayals, the two worst ones that a person does not deserve.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BadCuban42
4.60 star(s) 35 Votes