4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I told you :LOL:. In the Cheating path, in the latest update when MC goes to Cornell's room. The condom is hanging in the bed.
Call me stupid but i cant see it !!!! i play v 065 of the game !!! in the last update Mc go in cornell room twice : when julia have the black vibrator , and fck her and 2 : when he setup the camera for the second time. the game end on movie theatre

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
He says "I would like to underline that this is not a game with NTR elements, but a pure NTR game." So yeah, NTR is not avoidable, only in the faithful path where you control what she does with Cornell is avoidable. And you're talking about fucking and sucking when there's none of that in the game, there's only a scene where Julia touches Cornell's dick because her corruption is high and you can stop her.

We're talking about scenes based on images that can be taken in different contexts, one side says that it's all a set up to make the MC think that she's cheating on him, and there's the other side that says that she's a cheating whore who fell under the spell of Cornell and his BBC. And that's callen hidden NTR (IMO the best type of NTR).

We'll know if the condom and the wet dick for Cornell are real or a set up in the future updates. For now we're only talking from what we saw, so making assumptions about the dev in this state of the game it's a wrong move.

Sorry how is it possible that the condom is not real etc, hahahahaha, which means Julia stops if asked by MC with a password, which is a Julia computer that works like an automaton, then who is complaining that it is a NTR , I'm talking about technical errors that dismantle the game even before starting, and I gave you examples, I was talking about the conspiracy of the 3 in order to take and humiliate Mc, and another significant gesture, being a false engagement, because Connel must give that gift as blatantly to Julia as the writing in the sky, and Julia jumps on him like a true lover, you can perfectly see the humiliation on Mc, and then having to read after that Julia the slut, has the courage to tell Mc, everything is a play, yes it is a play but not the one that MC thought he would do, but a play against him, not for Connell's mother, another phrase, from Julia, we all have our secrets said to Mc, or are these my illusions too hahahahahaha

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He says "I would like to underline that this is not a game with NTR elements, but a pure NTR game." So yeah, NTR is not avoidable, only in the faithful path where you control what she does with Cornell is avoidable. And you're talking about fucking and sucking when there's none of that in the game, there's only a scene where Julia touches Cornell's dick because her corruption is high and you can stop her.

We're talking about scenes based on images that can be taken in different contexts, one side says that it's all a set up to make the MC think that she's cheating on him, and there's the other side that says that she's a cheating whore who fell under the spell of Cornell and his BBC. And that's callen hidden NTR (IMO the best type of NTR).

We'll know if the condom and the wet dick for Cornell are real or a set up in the future updates. For now we're only talking from what we saw, so making assumptions about the dev in this state of the game it's a wrong move.
I agree with you. All we can do at this point is make assumptions to what Julia has ...or ...has not done. The story has not developed to that point . " Ilcoriglianese forte " seems to make his points for the game "he" want to see. Other here ( Like Me )are not as demanding for accuracy . We just like a good story , good renders and we are happy. This has those. Many agree... and follow what this Dev is producing. Not to take away from anything Ilcoriglianese forte has said but ....he seem to be kind argumentative about several games.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Call me stupid but i cant see it !!!! i play v 065 of the game !!! in the last update Mc go in cornell room twice : when julia have the black vibrator , and fck her and 2 : when he setup the camera for the second time. the game end on movie theatre
Do you have the mod installed? I think you're playing only one path of the 3 available :ROFLMAO:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I'll summarize my criticism, because perhaps my poor English also leads to errors in the explanation, I posed the criticism that everything was already well organized by the 3 main actors, with an unaware and cuckold spectator Mc, so no that I hate NTR , then I specified that it was too evident from the beginning with certain actions, that the 3 were in agreement, and I did and there are if you examine scene by scene without saying you are in the soft or hard zone, it does not change, already an option where MC can say if agreeing to help Connell makes it clear that we are useless in the game, because whatever choice we make, Julia decides for us, perhaps one of the few times that Julia decides, but coincidentally the decisions she makes are only against Mc and his thoughts, everything what connel does for her is fine, or rather more, do your friend a favor, and your friend and your girlfriend already go to bed the first night with him naked and her in sexy lingerie, it seems right to me the first night of two boyfriends, hahahhahaha

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I'll summarize my criticism, because perhaps my poor English also leads to errors in the explanation, I posed the criticism that everything was already well organized by the 3 main actors, with an unaware and cuckold spectator Mc, so no that I hate NTR , then I specified that it was too evident from the beginning with certain actions, that the 3 were in agreement, and I did and there are if you examine scene by scene without saying you are in the soft or hard zone, it does not change, already an option where MC can say if agreeing to help Connell makes it clear that we are useless in the game, because whatever choice we make, Julia decides for us, perhaps one of the few times that Julia decides, but coincidentally the decisions she makes are only against Mc and his thoughts, everything what connel does for her is fine, or rather more, do your friend a favor, and your friend and your girlfriend already go to bed the first night with him naked and her in sexy lingerie, it seems right to me the first night of two boyfriends, hahahhahaha
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I'll give my opinion once the game is finished and then I'll say if you were right all this time or not (y).

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I'll give my opinion once the game is finished and then I'll say if you were right all this time or not (y).

Here I appreciate your honesty in the discussion, I repeat no more discussion, everyone has their own, but everything ends there, this is me, I'm not here to offend or always throw shit, because I specify the points that I don't find to my liking, if If I were the only contemptuous type like others portray me, it would be enough for me to just write that the game is shit, that's it, but if I broaden the discussion it means that I'm not a bad bad guy, but I also do the same with other Devs when they make mistakes in some situations , I may be wrong, but I prefer to clear my doubts rather than eat my liver, thanks for the fight

Reactions: Doshima

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think corruption has to be 3 or lower and you have to kiss Jasmine and do other things with hr. Then at the movie you fall asleep... wake up and they moved off the couch to the B/R. You here the bed squeak.... go to the door . Connor comes ...then look in the background.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
in this post you are behaving just like the people you just accused of plotting, I am someone who has seen very strange things from the characters in the game, if you want I will give you point by point the steps where your reasoning is dismantled:
the first Mc and Julia are not married, they have been living together for a while but are still only engaged,
we add that it is Julia who puts pressure and agrees to help Connnel, we have the two options as Mc, but in any case they are not needed, because Julia decided for Mc, where he is very reluctant, precisely because he knows Connell who does not respect any woman, so how can we assume that Mc plays the game well if initially he doesn't want to, then with every strange movement because MC is always nervous and jealous, it's not sharing behavior etc. and we are still in the first phase.
then we have the real problem of the couple already before Connell's entry, where MC cums almost immediately when he fucks and many times he left Julia without enjoying himself,
in the scene of Connell's speech on the request, if you pay attention, Connell holds Julia's hand right in front of her as if he were only talking to her as an interlocutor, he gives MC even slightly vague looks,
then we know from the descriptions that Connell is always surrounded by beautiful women, therefore why does he need Julia, when he could have others, then why coincidentally does he say that when his mother asked him for a photo, coincidentally he had a photo of Julia in lonely, and we're only at the beginning, but don't worry, I won't give the whole report, now I'll limit myself to the other things that are too obvious, and I'm talking about what seems like the beginning, where MC and Jasmine haven't even touched each other yet, let's talk about the need to have a password to understand that they are exaggerating, really, basically if the word didn't exist you mean that Julia, no Connel, wouldn't stop, so she goes through with it if the word isn't said, strange, this leads to the look that Julia shows when is with Connell in front of the family, shows intimacy as a slut, no as a girlfriend, passionate kisses with wrapping her leg on Connell, or never taking a step back in stopping Connell's hands when they are not seen by the mother, I can tell you I repeat thousands episodes that show the complete opposite of what you are saying, regardless of which path you choose, because many of these interactions are already at the beginning of the story, then we have the most sensational cases, which some say are imaginary, other bullshit, MC gets kissed by Jasmine, a kiss, and the following night we notice the scene of the condom full of cum coming out of the sheets, and then disappearing, the cameras moved by Connell, the groping in the pool, the mega birthday present, the naked photos that Jasmine takes of couple in hot poses on the sofa, if you want I continue with big scenes or less obvious scenes, if I haven't been clear, I repeat I'm talking about most of the first minutes of the game where MC and Jasmine haven't even touched a hand yet.
Pardon me, this is not meant as an insult, but your argumentation here comes across like not seeing the forest for all the trees.
The "condom scene" you are so hung up to happens exactly on one(!) route, the cheating one, and that route only! It does not happen on the other routes, it does not exist there! For the cheating route to happen you need to behave like a prick to Julia.

Especially on the route variants where you two share fantasies, but not just there it is an open secret that Julia has a slight, but harmless "crush" on Cornell and uses the situation for living it out in a harmless way. Remember there is e.g. a faithful route, where zero stuff happens, beside the kissing, handholding, etc. needed to convince Cornell´s family.
Even on the sharing/swinging routes with and without Jasmine in the mix, you have the choice how far you two go.

I agree with you on the point that Cornell might have preplanned some events or at least improvises on some, since he is an incorrigible playboy. BUT the results of this are not fixed. There are different routes with different endings coming. There might be an ending where Julia leaves the MC for Cornell or an ending where the couples are Cornell-Julia and MC-Jasmine.
These won´t be all endings, we will also have the faithful ending or a swinging ending.

You seem to have decided to see every render in the game in certain way. But that is only viable for one, two routes, not all.

Reactions: Doshima

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Sometimes it is very annoying that some people keep trying to say that only their opinion is correct. I try to avoid that opinion and watch the dev's story as he has set it up.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Pardon me, this is not meant as an insult, but your argumentation here comes across like not seeing the forest for all the trees.
The "condom scene" you are so hung up to happens exactly on one(!) route, the cheating one, and that route only! It does not happen on the other routes, it does not exist there! For the cheating route to happen you need to behave like a prick to Julia.

Especially on the route variants where you two share fantasies, but not just there it is an open secret that Julia has a slight, but harmless "crush" on Cornell and uses the situation for living it out in a harmless way. Remember there is e.g. a faithful route, where zero stuff happens, beside the kissing, handholding, etc. needed to convince Cornell´s family.
Even on the sharing/swinging routes with and without Jasmine in the mix, you have the choice how far you two go.

I agree with you on the point that Cornell might have preplanned some events or at least improvises on some, since he is an incorrigible playboy. BUT the results of this are not fixed. There are different routes with different endings coming. There might be an ending where Julia leaves the MC for Cornell or an ending where the couples are Cornell-Julia and MC-Jasmine.
These won´t be all endings, we will also have the faithful ending or a swinging ending.

You seem to have decided to see every render in the game in certain way. But that is only viable for one, two routes, not all.

Sorry, I can give you some references based only on the first parts of the game, just to compare the scenes, I repeat I'm talking about the initial part where Jasmine has yet to enter the game, tell me you are these things don't let you understand what I understood, I repeat, later other episodes contrast with what you say, but in order,
whoever agrees to help Connell convinces MC, we as MC have two options, but it so happens that whatever we decide Julia forces us to help Connell, be careful, Dev's first hero. if you set up that Julia is we have to play the game, what is that option for?
another thing, Connel is a friend of Mc, and MC knows him perfectly, knowing that he is a player with no respect for anyone when it comes to fucking, which is why his constant doubts, but Julia makes the usual speech of convenience, now a cliché, calm love it's just a drama to help Connell, I love, another dev whore who writes in the game, we're talking about a couple who only have this problem on the duration of MC in giving pleasure to Julia lately, so this is enough for a couple the total crisis, or just that the usual girl, another cliché, sees the usual BBC with a big cock and falls in love with him, if you tell me that there is also an ending where Julia leaves Mc for Connell, I'll take you back to the initial speech, Julia she really wanted to do this situation to get closer to Connell and test if he had feelings, I don't think that Julia would leave MC after two or three fucks after years together just because of the difference in cock, it would be incredible dev bullshit, and we're still at the beginning , the scene that Connell's family initially expects, we see Connell with his hand on Julia's ass, and still Jasmine nothing. these are some, the scene you say I'm complaining about seems to happen if MC cheats, the one with the condom, I criticize it because the kiss that Jasmine gives to MC brings the consequence of the condom scene, I wrote my thoughts big, compare a kiss to me of Jasmine to Julia's decision to get fucked for revenge that same evening. what thoughts should I have?, or that everything was planned once again anyway, that therefore, Connell gets help from Jasmine in making Mc fall to fuck Julia, or that Julia is a nymphomaniac who was only waiting for MC's first surrender with a other girl to give free rein, am I wrong?, but I could mention many of these things, but not only as you say in the hard path, but also in the fair one, two more examples and I'm closing, MC must impose a keyword to interrupt too much effusion, which seems like bullshit to me, Julia and Connell are not two children who don't know the limit they cannot cross, second, Julia never makes a move or says anything to stop Connell's every gesture, on the contrary, she encourages him without problems, for example, Connel sleeps naked on the first evening, and julia presents herself satisfied with what she sees in lingerie without contesting anything, all this without going into the NTR level, so what can you tell me about this

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Sorry, I can give you some references based only on the first parts of the game, just to compare the scenes, I repeat I'm talking about the initial part where Jasmine has yet to enter the game, tell me you are these things don't let you understand what I understood, I repeat, later other episodes contrast with what you say, but in order,
whoever agrees to help Connell convinces MC, we as MC have two options, but it so happens that whatever we decide Julia forces us to help Connell, be careful, Dev's first hero. if you set up that Julia is we have to play the game, what is that option for?
another thing, Connel is a friend of Mc, and MC knows him perfectly, knowing that he is a player with no respect for anyone when it comes to fucking, which is why his constant doubts, but Julia makes the usual speech of convenience, now a cliché, calm love it's just a drama to help Connell, I love, another dev whore who writes in the game, we're talking about a couple who only have this problem on the duration of MC in giving pleasure to Julia lately, so this is enough for a couple the total crisis, or just that the usual girl, another cliché, sees the usual BBC with a big cock and falls in love with him, if you tell me that there is also an ending where Julia leaves Mc for Connell, I'll take you back to the initial speech, Julia she really wanted to do this situation to get closer to Connell and test if he had feelings, I don't think that Julia would leave MC after two or three fucks after years together just because of the difference in cock, it would be incredible dev bullshit, and we're still at the beginning , the scene that Connell's family initially expects, we see Connell with his hand on Julia's ass, and still Jasmine nothing. these are some, the scene you say I'm complaining about seems to happen if MC cheats, the one with the condom, I criticize it because the kiss that Jasmine gives to MC brings the consequence of the condom scene, I wrote my thoughts big, compare a kiss to me of Jasmine to Julia's decision to get fucked for revenge that same evening. what thoughts should I have?, or that everything was planned once again anyway, that therefore, Connell gets help from Jasmine in making Mc fall to fuck Julia, or that Julia is a nymphomaniac who was only waiting for MC's first surrender with a other girl to give free rein, am I wrong?, but I could mention many of these things, but not only as you say in the hard path, but also in the fair one, two more examples and I'm closing, MC must impose a keyword to interrupt too much effusion, which seems like bullshit to me, Julia and Connell are not two children who don't know the limit they cannot cross, second, Julia never makes a move or says anything to stop Connell's every gesture, on the contrary, she encourages him without problems, for example, Connel sleeps naked on the first evening, and julia presents herself satisfied with what she sees in lingerie without contesting anything, all this without going into the NTR level, so what can you tell me about this
What NTR does to a mf :KEK:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
tell me where there is an option for MC to stop the photos, tell me just once that Julia alone slows down Connell's effusions, tell me how a kiss that Jasmine gives to MC, and not the other way around, can then develop the vision of the condom that we have all seen get out of the sheets while Mc talks in the doorway with Connel and Julia clearly pretending to be asleep, so much so that she then makes the same condom disappear just a second as Connel moves.
1701766870097.png

As the photo shoot is only on the corruption path this is the first chance you get to stop the photo shoot
1701767117511.png
second chance

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
1701767275759.png
here is the image with the condom
I got it on the non corruption route but mc is doing things with Jasmine

Reactions: uranos and 1ZeRat

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
View attachment 3144645
here is the image with the condom
I got it on the non corruption route but mc is doing things with Jasmine

we don't need a lot of corruption for this scene, the most ridiculous thing in this situation is that Jasmine kisses MC, it's Julia who wants revenge and fucks Connell in a big way, think what a difference of comparison, ok it's a game where the usual Mc has to put up with them so we all know that even just looking at another woman is enough for him to transform his partner into the biggest of sluts, of course don't always forget the good BBC with the mega cock, which never hurts, keep in mind that Connell should be the best friend of Mc and Julia his potential wife, if you have two people like that in your life, in your opinion you need enemies, hahahahah

Reactions: dasteam

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The beauty of these games in particular is the great lesson they teach, for any MC all he needs is two people in his life to not really be afraid of anyone, no enemy can be compared to the CHEATING of your future wife with your brotherly friend, what is more beautiful in a man's life, if you compare people who go to war and suffer or worse die for a real reason, I consider these soldiers luckier than a Mc who suffers the most infamous of betrayals. hahahahah, what contradictions life is, ahahhaha

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

You must realize that even as you say in many cases they are just clues, but you teach me that three clues make a test, and honestly we have many clues here, also for this reason that I expressed the concept of the trio's conspiracy, and don't tell me that the suspicion, even if you didn't have much of it, in some cases, there are too many things that give exactly the meaning of as I said, everyone has staged this comedy to trap MC, so that Jasmine bribes Mc first to give alibis to Connell and Julia to have fun having proof that the first to cheat was MC, so everything happens accordingly, and this also makes sense, many scenes that Jasmine provokes Mc happen randomly before they are discovered by Julia or the Connell couple/ Julia,
take an example, Jasmine enters the house during Julia's party just when Mc is checking the PC with the cameras, so MC doesn't know what could happen in the room, but then Jasmine with the excuse of a lost bet, right in the middle of a party , she tells him that she has to show her breasts to someone and kiss them, another coincidence, as she kisses Mc, Connell and Julia arrive, and in the speech after Julia pronounces the phrase, "we all have our secrets anyway", which is what she means.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes