COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So I didn't misunderstand, one of the endings is this, the separation of the couple.
As I wrote in my earlier post, a separation is possible on some path variants, but it is not a special path of it´s own. Simply the end result of e.g. a cheating path variant.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
I can't find the path of deception. And I didn't see that fist bump either.
A bit disappointing yes and it doesn't help that it doesn't have a scene player....

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
in regards to NTR genre in AVNs this dev is amongst the best working today, hopefully he continues to perfect his craft and we get next gen renders and animations some point in future projects but for now i just hope he releases on steam so customers like myself can pay him for his efforts
(i mean i'm paying every possible AVNs dev left and right on steam even ones i don't view their products, so why most of the ones i enjoy their work don't release on steam -_-)

Oct 10, 2022
Unfortunatley not yet...this is the first more complex game of Dimajiio with many paths and i think he didnt thought it will become so long at the end...but there is a modder doing a great wt mod for every update always..see main page.
Oh okay, thanks. Though, I don't need something that intricate. An explanation with paths would be enough for me. Like loyal path, keep corruption low and stay away from the sister etc. (y)

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
in regards to NTR genre in AVNs this dev is amongst the best working today, hopefully he continues to perfect his craft and we get next gen renders and animations some point in future projects but for now i just hope he releases on steam so customers like myself can pay him for his efforts
(i mean i'm paying every possible AVNs dev left and right on steam even ones i don't view their products, so why most of the ones i enjoy their work don't release on steam -_-)
I too prefer to support devs with purchases on steam (and sometimes don't even install them), but after playing all of Dimajio's games, I joined his patreon. He's special, and I feel a sense of duty to support him so he can continue to make his games.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i avoided this one after playing it when it came out, but seeing the mc punch out that gf stealing asshole makes me wanna play it..just to see that. those other screenshots make it look like gf becomes a real bitch too. so this one is back in to play folder..

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I too prefer to support devs with purchases on steam (and sometimes don't even install them), but after playing all of Dimajio's games, I joined his patreon. He's special, and I feel a sense of duty to support him so he can continue to make his games.
out of question, patreon doesn't support my payment method -_-

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PineappleExpress-0.99
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes