4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
in regards to NTR genre in AVNs this dev is amongst the best working today, hopefully he continues to perfect his craft and we get next gen renders and animations some point in future projects but for now i just hope he releases on steam so customers like myself can pay him for his efforts
(i mean i'm paying every possible AVNs dev left and right on steam even ones i don't view their products, so why most of the ones i enjoy their work don't release on steam -_-)

Oct 10, 2022
Unfortunatley not yet...this is the first more complex game of Dimajiio with many paths and i think he didnt thought it will become so long at the end...but there is a modder doing a great wt mod for every update always..see main page.
Oh okay, thanks. Though, I don't need something that intricate. An explanation with paths would be enough for me. Like loyal path, keep corruption low and stay away from the sister etc. (y)

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
in regards to NTR genre in AVNs this dev is amongst the best working today, hopefully he continues to perfect his craft and we get next gen renders and animations some point in future projects but for now i just hope he releases on steam so customers like myself can pay him for his efforts
(i mean i'm paying every possible AVNs dev left and right on steam even ones i don't view their products, so why most of the ones i enjoy their work don't release on steam -_-)
I too prefer to support devs with purchases on steam (and sometimes don't even install them), but after playing all of Dimajio's games, I joined his patreon. He's special, and I feel a sense of duty to support him so he can continue to make his games.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i avoided this one after playing it when it came out, but seeing the mc punch out that gf stealing asshole makes me wanna play it..just to see that. those other screenshots make it look like gf becomes a real bitch too. so this one is back in to play folder..

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I too prefer to support devs with purchases on steam (and sometimes don't even install them), but after playing all of Dimajio's games, I joined his patreon. He's special, and I feel a sense of duty to support him so he can continue to make his games.
out of question, patreon doesn't support my payment method -_-

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PineappleExpress-0.99
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i avoided this one after playing it when it came out, but seeing the mc punch out that gf stealing asshole makes me wanna play it..just to see that. those other screenshots make it look like gf becomes a real bitch too. so this one is back in to play folder..
Well, it hinges quite a bit on how you play the game, with the various paths diverging more and more now.
Julia can be a totally faithful girl, you and her can decide to "play" esp. if our couple decided to share fantasies (and this Julia variant might become playful, but she is loyal in her own way and does not do anything without the OK of the MC).
There is also a cheating route which might be the pictures you mention. As said, your choices have influence and the Julia version you get comes from your decisions.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Oct 10, 2022
Okay, there is nothing here. Am I mistaken or something? Almost nothing at loyal path, cheating and NTR path is the same with different reasoning and one early ending. Do I miss anything? :confused::(:cautious::unsure:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
wow with update v0.99 I so hope Peter (that's the MC) kills Julia and Cornell, if your on the full whore girlfriend and asshole friend path! What they do to Peter on the couch, like any guy would be ok with that crap?

But I must say as much as I hate it I do love it as it makes you want to kill them both... which means the dev has made some very believable characters to hate, although I was stating to want to kill them much sooner, just that couch scene was way over the top for me, especially when Julia gets pay back for peter having the hidden camera... you can see Julia is now Cornell's girlfriends more so then peters now... but that's if you go down that path, not sure about the other paths as this one is just way over the top and the funniest and most annoying path out of them, which I'm at 19 corruption points by the end of the new update...

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I find it a bit strange they went back to condoms in this update even if it was chosen "no condoms" in the last update. Going by the fact it was a choice with some prominence and buildup in the last version and e.g. on the sharing path they had a threesome without condoms and no condoms the whole evening earlier as well, it is quite a break in continuity. On several path variants they all were ok with no condoms, why would they go back to them now?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes