4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I find it a bit strange they went back to condoms in this update even if it was chosen "no condoms" in the last update. Going by the fact it was a choice with some prominence and buildup in the last version and e.g. on the sharing path they had a threesome without condoms and no condoms the whole evening earlier as well, it is quite a break in continuity. On several path variants they all were ok with no condoms, why would they go back to them now?
On the sharing path, it kind of makes sense that they'd go back to condoms. That night was kind of a heat of the moment thing. The only reason they did it without is because they were already ready to go and couldn't find them because of you. And since it's a sharing path, it's much more in line with the idea that she's still your girl that's being shared with Cornell.

The cuck path however, they don't use condoms which is much more in line with the idea of Julia can and will do whatever she wants and that the mc is no more special than her other sexual partners. If she's not going to use protection with mc, then she sees no reason to use it with anyone else either.

Reactions: billfk

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
Kind of silly for Julia to be mad at the MC for the camera. It was Cornell's idea for it in the first place. I guess he forgot to tell Julia that it was his idea when he ratted his buddy out...

Cornell and Julia are two very sadistic people.
This is actually very serious, because even aside from the gross violation of privacy, it means that the person she loves the most didn't trust her. Even if it was Cornell's idea, this is unforgivable.

MC should reject the idea.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
This is actually very serious, because even aside from the gross violation of privacy, it means that the person she loves the most didn't trust her. Even if it was Cornell's idea, this is unforgivable.

MC should reject the idea.
I would have to disagree. People get so caught up on the "my bf/husband has no right to violate my privacy" nonsense. If the person I was with made any attempt to hide things from me, she'd be kicked to the curb in a heartbeat. There shouldn't be secrets between people in a relationship if at all possible and the ones that do get upset are usually the ones that know they'd get in trouble for their behavior if they were caught doing it.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
I would have to disagree. People get so caught up on the "my bf/husband has no right to violate my privacy" nonsense. If the person I was with made any attempt to hide things from me, she'd be kicked to the curb in a heartbeat. There shouldn't be secrets between people in a relationship if at all possible and the ones that do get upset are usually the ones that know they'd get in trouble for their behavior if they were caught doing it.
Imagine if your mother put spyware on your computer, installed a hidden cam in your room, and told your friends to report everything you do outside. You're 30 years old.

You don't own your spouse.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i went through the cheating path first but i skiped the dialogue mostly. so not sure where Julia finds out that mc is fucking Jasmine. just used the cheating pts mod to see the choices i needed to make. the scene at the end where Julia and Fake Bastard Friend go out for the day and spend the day fucking and he sees it on the phone at the end just make me want to have mc grab a gun and blow his head off at the end there. as for her, she belongs to the streets.
now playing from the start again where the mc is faithful to Juila but is watching her on the cam when she is alone with Fake Bastard Friend is still leaving her potentially cheating on mc up in the air. seems like his bragging about how many girls he fucks on the regular is peaking her interest..guess i will as i get to the end of that story whether Julia ends up cheating or not.
loved the scene where MC decks Fake Friend and then leaves. would like to see more of that after where he tells Fake Friend's mom all about his scheme, his mom cuts him off and he ends up losing Julia after cheating on her and Julia ends up destitute and alone..cause she belong to da streets!

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
i went through the cheating path first but i skiped the dialogue mostly. so not sure where Julia finds out that mc is fucking Jasmine. just used the cheating pts mod to see the choices i needed to make. the scene at the end where Julia and Fake Bastard Friend go out for the day and spend the day fucking and he sees it on the phone at the end just make me want to have mc grab a gun and blow his head off at the end there. as for her, she belongs to the streets.
now playing from the start again where the mc is faithful to Juila but is watching her on the cam when she is alone with Fake Bastard Friend is still leaving her potentially cheating on mc up in the air. seems like his bragging about how many girls he fucks on the regular is peaking her interest..guess i will as i get to the end of that story whether Julia ends up cheating or not.
loved the scene where MC decks Fake Friend and then leaves. would like to see more of that after where he tells Fake Friend's mom all about his scheme, his mom cuts him off and he ends up losing Julia after cheating on her and Julia ends up destitute and alone..cause she belong to da streets!
Cornell isn't just MC's best friend, he's Julia's, too, and Cornell could betray him to be loyal to her.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
as i play through a little more slowly and see the dialogues, i just can't fathom how the mc keeps helping Fake Friend with his lies, even on the faithful path. now he wants mc to let him pretend to work at his office..in like 2 hours. Fake Friend really is not a friend to mc even on the faithful path. he already showed Julia his big dick cause he's a cock sucker trying to seduce Julia. the dev of this game really is a twisted fucker even coming up with these ideas. but whatever i just want to see where the faithful path goes before i toss this shit in the trash where it belongs. untill the next update...

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
as i play through a little more slowly and see the dialogues, i just can't fathom how the mc keeps helping Fake Friend with his lies, even on the faithful path. now he wants mc to let him pretend to work at his office..in like 2 hours. Fake Friend really is not a friend to mc even on the faithful path. he already showed Julia his big dick cause he's a cock sucker trying to seduce Julia. the dev of this game really is a twisted fucker even coming up with these ideas. but whatever i just want to see where the faithful path goes before i toss this shit in the trash where it belongs. untill the next update...
Cornell is a friend who has helped the couple through some rough times, and if you read their conversation very early on in the game, before the first choice sentence is even uttered, the MC practically admits to her that he has a cuckold fantasy. That's why they accepted Cornell's favor in the first place.

It's not Cornell and Julia being intimate in the beginning because of him, it's his mother and sister, and if MC doesn't tell them PE, he's going to find out about MC's fantasy. If it's what the couple wants, there's no reason for him not to enjoy the situation.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
After playing a couple paths, I am interested in how the Rufus birthday party will go. By the insinuations it will be wild and on the cuck and share paths it is quite likely our couple attends. On cuck Julia already agreed to come and on sharing they will talk about it later in ver. 1.0. Looking forward to it.

BatuRem

Jun 6, 2021
MixDrop link flagged as a virus in FireFox. Mega link was clean. Just FYI for anyone out there.

Run it in Windows Sandbox (comes with Windows) if you're paranoid. If you need help, DM me. Or just use the Mega link lol.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn mc about to finally get to sleep with his girl in the hospital and in walks that annoying fat bitch mother of fake fucking friend. he totally sent her a text telling her to come there..fuck i hate this game so much. and of course, mc is a fast shooter and has a small dick. just like all those other cuck games. even on the faithful path he can't get a break.
and of course that bitch Jasmine texts her telling to go cockblock the mc. fucking bitch. she should get a bullet in the head same as Fake Friend and his fat bitch mother.

Reactions: redoubt27

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Imagine if your mother put spyware on your computer, installed a hidden cam in your room, and told your friends to report everything you do outside. You're 30 years old.

You don't own your spouse.
The relationship you have with your mother/father/siblings/friends is completely different from your spouse and we're not talking about spying on you to gossip about your embarrassing secrets to your friends. Your spouse is supposed to be the person you're closest to and the person most likely to stick with you in hard times. If you're keeping secrets from each other, it's an unhealthy relationship.

Also, not keeping secrets from your spouse has nothing to do with whether or not you own them. It's about open communication and trust. I'm not saying you need to share 100% of everything with your spouse, but if you worried about your spouse looking through your phone or your social media, then it sounds like the behavior of a cheater worrying about being caught.

The whole situation for this game is kinda messed up from the start. allowing your partner to not only pretend to be someone else's girlfriend, but to be physically intimate with at least kissing and pretending to have sex is a major ask already. Julia is pretty unreasonably upset about find the camera too. I suspect that Cornell is painting MC as the primary villain as well as she's somehow not that upset at Cornell who came up with the idea in the first place. Even if he is being honest that it was his idea to begin with though, the way Julia blows up is really suspicious.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
The relationship you have with your mother/father/siblings/friends is completely different from your spouse and we're not talking about spying on you to gossip about your embarrassing secrets to your friends. Your spouse is supposed to be the person you're closest to and the person most likely to stick with you in hard times. If you're keeping secrets from each other, it's an unhealthy relationship.

Also, not keeping secrets from your spouse has nothing to do with whether or not you own them. It's about open communication and trust. I'm not saying you need to share 100% of everything with your spouse, but if you worried about your spouse looking through your phone or your social media, then it sounds like the behavior of a cheater.

The whole situation for this game is kinda messed up from the start. allowing your partner to not only pretend to be someone else's girlfriend, but to be physically intimate with at least kissing and pretending to have sex is a major ask already. Julia is pretty unreasonably upset about find the camera too. I suspect that Cornell is painting MC as the primary villain as well as she's somehow not that upset at Cornell who came up with the idea in the first place. Even if he is being honest that it was his idea to begin with though, the way Julia blows up is really suspicious.
Trust is believing, it's not spying. If you need to spy, the relationship is doomed. It's the same with any relationship, whether it's a family or a spouse. If it's between adults, trust should be the foundation of the relationships.

And MC was a cuckold from the beginning. Cornell was helping the couple through a difficult time, but MC's fantasy was a big part of why they accepted his request.

And if there's a villain in this game, it's Jamine, not Cornell. He's helping the couple make their fantasies come true.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes