4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The one thing that keeps being overlooked is Cornell may have the Dick. But let's address the elephant in the room.
CORNELL IS A MAMAS BOY!
He is a kept man by Mama ! THat is why I don't think Julia will go with him. He is not to smart..... but he did come up with a scheme to cater to MC's cuck/swap fantacy and fuck Julia !

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Whoever tells us that Connell has a crush on Julia agrees to go visit her mother and marry her, an ending that is certainly divisive for the couple, and Julia will get fucked by Connell and friends at Rufus' party.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ha Ha ... me too.. I still can't get that scene where she walks away.... I guess that would be a game over.. Soif that is true... I don't care to much. I noticed that there may be a path next release where MC goes to the party and one where he doesn't ? She asked him if he would mind if she went alone. I am also guessing that Jasmine will be there.
I don't really care whether Cucky goes or not as long as Julia has a "good time"! She would tell Cucky what she did or whom she did at the party when she got home anyway. He seems to like when Julia does that!

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't really care whether Cucky goes or not as long as Julia has a "good time"! She would tell Cucky what she did or whom she did at the party when she got home anyway. He seems to like when Julia does that!
Yep this is to be the last update for this game ....she need to go out with a BANG ! I do want them to go home happy together .

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am still hoping for Julia to have a double or triple team event. Also, a major group event with all in the party. Then they go home enjoying their new lifestyle. I hope Dimajio33 will bring these back later

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I am still hoping for Julia to have a double or triple team event. Also, a major group event with all in the party. Then they go home enjoying their new lifestyle. I hope Dimajio33 will bring these back later
Uhm, in my opinion Julia reached her top of taboo having sex with Cornell, she really doesn't seem an hotwife or a slut.
For a wife/GF one thing is having sex or cheating with another man, other thing is having sex with many men !

• Hey there
Reactions: dian091

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Uhm, in my opinion Julia reached her top of taboo having sex with Cornell, she really doesn't seem an hotwife or a slut.
For a wife/GF one thing is having sex or cheating with another man, other thing is having sex with many men !

I don't agree, Julia has typical slutty behavior, from the first day of the comedy she shows it, let's exclude the vanilla route, keeping in mind that to make the route honest, Peter has to do the right things, like the passworld, and more , but if Peter leaves Julia free, she shows herself to be a slut, letting him touch her and do whatever Connell wants as a good slave. Julia's base is a traitor, it's us with Peter who stop her.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I don't agree, Julia has typical slutty behavior, from the first day of the comedy she shows it, let's exclude the vanilla route, keeping in mind that to make the route honest, Peter has to do the right things, like the passworld, and more , but if Peter leaves Julia free, she shows herself to be a slut, letting him touch her and do whatever Connell wants as a good slave. Julia's base is a traitor, it's us with Peter who stop her.
Yep, I don't say she is a saint and she is a cheater (like 90% of women), but she doesn't seem the kind of woman who loves gangbang or having many bulls. She is classy, short hair, no tattoos or piercing, with a light make-up. But it depends from our beloved developer Dimajio.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Stop her, I have no allegiance to Peter, I want her having sex with all the guys at the Birthday Party, Cornell's gift to Rufus. Maybe Peter can satisfy Cornell's Mom or maybe she can be his Dominatrix.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
You are rong Mate !!! She start to have a slutty behavior, from day 3 ( from the start of game ) not day 1 !!! :p :p :p :p :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes