4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
for me I have to be honest, I already got the ending I wanted, a nice punch to Connelle's asshole and a big fuck off to Julia, better than that, hahah

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Depending on our choices, Julia should attend the birthday party. For those who think Julia shouldn't have played with Cornell, the MC could have said Pineapple Express early and often.
I guess there will be another of Jasmine's game that will trigger the event

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Depending on our choices, Julia should attend the birthday party. For those who think Julia shouldn't have played with Cornell, the MC could have said Pineapple Express early and often.
Agree on this, if you play the vanilla faithful path, the birthday party is a non issue. On Sharing you have a choice, but if you played the game with sharing fantasies and high CP, you should choose to go to the party. On cuck Julia agreed to the party by herself, but there is a choice how you take her decision, which should impact how far and how quick she goes there.
On cheating it should be mentioned that something of a romance with Jasmine is possible, so going to the party could become interesting in more than one way.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Me too... I like to think they go to the party, She get in the Group sex gangbang... MC may even get to play in it depending on path. Then they go home happy. Personally... I do not see an option where she stays with Cornell . He will stay as a fuck toy for her only. MC will be ok with this also.... reference the old pc video.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes