4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
At least the two pics from main page and status message i can share but the patreon only pics maybe later...really promising...:)
------------------------------------

Dear Friends, it's time to share an update on my daily hard but also exciting work :)
I've completed the script entirely, with all the dialogues and code, and it turned out to be twice as long as the previous update. This is due to the number of paths and endings, each of which requires its own content. Right now, I'm working on creating scenes and rendering images and animations (preview images have already been sent to patrons of the corresponding subscription). I really hope to finish this update within the next two weeks, but it's possible that I may need a few more days to implement all the ideas.
Anyway, I'm continuing to work, and as always, I'm grateful for Your support!
P.S. By the way, the images at the top are part of one of the possible paths, and they may not necessarily appear in other paths :)

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
At least the two pics from main page and status message i can share but the patreon only pics maybe later...really promising...:)

Dear Friends, it's time to share an update on my daily hard but also exciting work :)
I've completed the script entirely, with all the dialogues and code, and it turned out to be twice as long as the previous update. This is due to the number of paths and endings, each of which requires its own content. Right now, I'm working on creating scenes and rendering images and animations (preview images have already been sent to patrons of the corresponding subscription). I really hope to finish this update within the next two weeks, but it's possible that I may need a few more days to implement all the ideas.
P.S. By the way, the images at the top are part of one of the possible paths, and they may not necessarily appear in other paths :)
pregnant.... :LUL:
taylor-swift-black-baby.jpg
f32cf6cc1c6a3cf60e2ed3df62136c7b42463e43a9476588f8e35c5d552c3504.png

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Man... I hope she is not pregnant from Cornell or one of the others ! MC all the way ! Pic one could be a lot.... Maybe she is sitting on someone ?? Hope we can see the others soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

OMG WTF ?!?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for that! Discussion start!;)

Man... I hope she is not pregnant from Cornell or one of the others ! MC all the way ! Pic one could be a lot.... Maybe she is sitting on someone ?? Hope we can see the others soon.
The pregnancy pic could be from any path except the cheating one, since (if not already exploded) that path is heading towards a big bang. But the Faithful, Sharing and Cuck paths all are a possibilty for that pic. By the way, even on the cuck path, the child can be from the MC. On faithful it clearly is from the MC and on Sharing it will be a decision to be done by the MC. Since on Sharing both the MC and Cornell can come unprotected in Julia and maybe the guys on Rufus party too. But since that path is very much about choices done, I am rather sure you will have the choice who finally did it.

The first pic I am not sure how to fit it in, could be a couple of situations, but it seems to be the MC and Julia having fun together.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
"Ms Johnson" threatened Cornell that if Julia wasn't pregnant by the wedding she would cut him off. Peter "reluctantly agreed to help him out again, now that Julia was already pregnant and showing that she is. Also Julia convinced Peter that she should move in at Cornell's pad, so if mom popped by for a surprise visit, and saying "it was only still pretending".

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
"Ms Johson" threatened Cornell that if Julia wasn't pregnant by the wedding she would cut him off. Peter "reluctantly agreed to help him out again, now that Julia was already pregnant and showing that she. Also Julia convinced Peter that she should move in at Cornell's pad, so if mom popped by for a surprise visit, and said "it was only still pretending".
Maybe in episode 2 will be your scenario!! :p:p:p:p:p I think the pregnacy will be on cheating Route , and and on cuckold/sharing route, if MC chouse to grab the condoms in that 1 day vacantion after hospital !!!

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I really hope the pregnant Image is from the cheating route but knowing this game, it's most likely from the cuckold route.
As long as the baby is not the MC's I'll be happy. Cornell or Rufus would be fine but Maybe Mrs. Johnson will reward Cornell for giving her a grandchild or maybe grandchildren.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I really hope the pregnant Image is from the cheating route but knowing this game, it's most likely from the cuckold route.
As long as the baby is not the MC's I'll be happy. Cornell or Rufus would be fine but Maybe Mrs. Johnson will reward Cornell for giving her a grandchild or maybe grandchildren.
IMHO the pregnancy image cannot be from the cheating path. The MC and Julia look content in it, something I doubt will happen on the cheating path which is on the way to a big confrontation. In addition, on cheating you can have a romance with Jasmine and can also get her pregnant. So very different from these pic. I estimate that the image is from the vanilla, sharing or cuck paths. If vanilla, it is also a vanilla path with comparatively high CP and shared fantasies, since Julia is wearing red.

As for who is the father: On vanilla it surely is the MC, anything else would make no sense. On vanilla/sharing (a subpath of vanilla with optional "sidefun"), Sharing and cuck paths, it could be any male, be it MC, Cornell, Rufus or one of the party guests.
On vanilla/sharing and sharing it will certainly be the players choice who will become the father, on the hard cuck route and cheating it will be more likely Cornell and/or Rufus and guests. On the less hard cuck route (you can decide during the dance) I theorise it will be like on sharing and the players choice.

If Dimaijo wants to mess with us, he also could let a superfecundation happen, meaning 2-3 dads, where they fertilize one egg cell each. In this case would have to happen at the party, since for such a rare event to happen, you need specific situations. ;)

• Love
Reactions: dian091

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
IMHO the pregnancy image cannot be from the cheating path. The MC and Julia look content in it, something I doubt will happen on the cheating path which is on the way to a big confrontation. In addition, on cheating you can have a romance with Jasmine and can also get her pregnant. So very different from these pic. I estimate that the image is from the vanilla, sharing or cuck paths. If vanilla, it is also a vanilla path with comparatively high CP and shared fantasies, since Julia is wearing red.

As for who is the father: On vanilla it surely is the MC, anything else would make no sense. On vanilla/sharing (a subpath of vanilla with optional "sidefun"), Sharing and cuck paths, it could be any male, be it MC, Cornell, Rufus or one of the party guests.
On vanilla/sharing and sharing it will certainly be the players choice who will become the father, on the hard cuck route and cheating it will be more likely Cornell and/or Rufus and guests. On the less hard cuck route (you can decide during the dance) I theorise it will be like on sharing and the players choice.

If Dimaijo wants to mess with us, he also could let a superfecundation happen, meaning 2-3 dads, where they fertilize one egg cell each. In this case would have to happen at the party, since for such a rare event to happen, you need specific situations. ;)
I also think there will be more paths which will end up with Julia pregnant from MC , Jiulia pregnant from Cornell by cheating, sharing or cuckold route. And i think there will be also a scenario where Jasmine will be pregnant by MC ( from the one day on rooftop where u can choose to go to pick a condom or not)...i just dont know if Rufus will play a role in any pregnancy scenario.

• Love
Reactions: dian091 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I also think there will be more paths which will end up with Julia pregnant from MC , Jiulia pregnant from Cornell by cheating, sharing or cuckold route. And i think there will be also a scenario where Jasmine will be pregnant by MC ( from the one day on rooftop where u can choose to go to pick a condom or not)...i just dont know if Rufus will play a role in any pregnancy scenario.
I agree with you that there will be several scenarios where Julia and Jasmine get pregnant by MC and/or Cornell.
That I include Rufus in these scenarios is because of how he is introduced. He might be a latecomer in the story, but he is extremly interested in Julia, so if our couple goes to Rufus party, there is the possibility of something happening.

• Love
Reactions: dian091

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Giulia Pregnant can be in almost all paths, now we also go by exclusions, the photo shows us Giulia and MC happy, logically some paths must be discarded, betrayal is certain, in this path of betrayal we would not see MC, so I remain the other ways, I don't even think it's from Rufs etc, because going to the party still means betraying MC, in the Cuck or sharing path it could be that Connell is also the father, but the certain answer can be had when the child is born, it's there too, MC has various acceptance stimuli. naturally, the worst of players love to humiliate another man so much that they wish him the worst things, but even then there would be a distortion of history, we'll see. The threats from Connell's mother can only affect Connell's problems, it's one thing to have imposed or conditioned MC's fetishes, and I think that without Jasmine, not much would have happened, but giving your girlfriend, getting her pregnant, and all the various bullshit, well, it's not in the style of MC or Dev, in his past works, except for a small VN, this doesn't happen.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes