4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Hi! Once again I have to point to the fact that the different paths have differently acting characters and different feel! The scene you speak about comes up ONLY on the cheating/hard NTR path!
In the paths where our couple shared fantasies, is on the same page on experimenting the condom scene does simply not happen, does not exist! Instead you get teasing, even kissing Jasmine at the first game is unproblematic.
Now I think mc should definitely keep a record of the number of condoms in the room....then we can find out ist a teasing or not

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In the beginning we saw all the condoms in the drawer.... there was also a brush and a mysterious tube of something ??? Could it be ???? As for used condoms we have only seen the one. There is possible interaction the previous night when she shed her pansies and the camera got turned off. We did not see any condom evidence on that one... None we could see... MC did not go into the room .

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Really you do, it doesn't take a genius to discover the conspiracy that exists in this game, everyone has a precise part in acting, only the usual idiot Mc is in the dark, the game has its line, Julia and Connels are already fucking before this story, and they will continue even after, maybe they are just trying to make Mc accept all this out in the open, Connels so as not to lose a friend, and Julia because she knows that Connels is a player and doesn't want a fixed story, so to now he wants to have fun with the bigger dick, avoiding as much damage as possible for his future by not losing Mc, therefore, it would be nice to have an ending, but I don't think knowing the DEV, where Mc doesn't accept all this and tells them to fuck off, but at the at the same time Connel tells J_ulia that he doesn't want an affair with her, because it's just for fun. Julia the slut enjoys this, hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and Notyamda

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Really you do, it doesn't take a genius to discover the conspiracy that exists in this game, everyone has a precise part in acting, only the usual idiot Mc is in the dark, the game has its line, Julia and Connels are already fucking before this story, and they will continue even after, maybe they are just trying to make Mc accept all this out in the open, Connels so as not to lose a friend, and Julia because she knows that Connels is a player and doesn't want a fixed story, so to now he wants to have fun with the bigger dick, avoiding as much damage as possible for his future by not losing Mc, therefore, it would be nice to have an ending, but I don't think knowing the DEV, where Mc doesn't accept all this and tells them to fuck off, but at the at the same time Connel tells J_ulia that he doesn't want an affair with her, because it's just for fun. Julia the slut enjoys this, hahahaha

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
hold and enjoy with your fantasy until next update come;)And hopefully the next part will surprise us.

Reactions: sava75

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
And stop that julia and connel planing story. Just read the last part which creator said.
Hi. I have no idea what game on Steam you are talking about (I have no time to play games) and what fraud you are discussing, but I am upset to read that I disrespect, deceive, or ridicule someone. I create a game and put my time, effort, and soul into it. This game is almost instantly published here on the forum for everyone to see, and it is the player's right to play this game or not. I don't even have time for discussions, to be honest. Although I see that this game is the most controversial and not the most successful among all my games, I still planned it as a short novel. Perhaps I made a mistake in stretching this story. And as for your suspicions, they are not correct; in my intention, there are no agreements between Cornell, Julia, and Jasmine. I didn't even think about it.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
hold and enjoy with your fantasy until next update come;)And hopefully the next part will surprise us.

Do you believe that DEV must rightly defend his work, or have you tried to verify my words with your own head, it's easy to choose the simplest way, I prefer to think with mine, then we are in a free-thinking world I think, I have on the site there are vetoes in expressing one's criticism. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Do you believe that DEV must rightly defend his work, or have you tried to verify my words with your own head, it's easy to choose the simplest way, I prefer to think with mine, then we are in a free-thinking world I think, I have on the site there are vetoes in expressing one's criticism. Thank you
A thought will be a thought until the thinker thinks.yep u can think freely no matter how much or little . And may be comeup with a idea even Dev can inspire.Thanks you

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THis is a great Dev ! Working on two games at the same time and still keeping close to his month delivery ! WOW. He deserves all praise and support. That said... My observation on this game is none of the ladies seem to like suck a mans cock. Julia has had a couple chances with MC and ... nothing ... It is to early in the games for Jasmine... Maybe we'll see something in this next release. I would also like Cornell to pull out that bottle of anal lube ! Now that would be Awesome !

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
I also agree that he is really a best dev. He is not in a hurry for the next update because there is a possibility that its value will decrease, but it is a great comfort for us to say that he will do his best.:love:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So he is the best developer because he delivers the product immediately, well that's one way of looking at it, for me being the best is given by how beautiful the product is, not by the time in which you develop it, perhaps this speed and working on multiple projects causes errors of form, I'm sure that if she did one at a time with more attention, masterpieces would come out, and she wouldn't make certain mistakes, Julia still agrees with me, and some of you have certified it, she doesn't like sucking Mc's cock, but how in all these ways, if it's the cock of the usual BBC, no hesitation, it's funny that these games start with women who are very much in love with their partner, and then throw themselves on the first big BBC, and it's even more ridiculous that they continue for a while to say love to your partner and to make fun of him, for those who tell me why I play if I don't like it, I reply, I play them because I find them hilarious, they make me laugh, they make me realize how a big cock is enough to shit a guy wedding etc. yes, it's imaginative, but lately it seems to be a cliché, I understand those who are enraptured by these stories, they identify with them, both men and women, and I find this even funnier, but how strange the brain can be, hahhaahaha

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
I know it's hard to apply real life stories to a game as the truth. It is the dev's responsibility to keep the player in the game through its unreal and impossible events. We will be only players. It takes time to come out with a real quality product. But if it can be done, it is his talent. We can only praise it and point it out if there are mistakes.... Because as someone guess, we are in free-thinking world. If there were many mistakes in the previous update, it is his job to take some time to release the next update

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
And I love making these criticisms precisely because I expect the best from the developer, perhaps it will seem strange to many, but I think he has many positive fans, rightly so, but we also need people like me who keep him firm from being satisfied with his work, but to do better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes