4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hi. I have no idea what game on Steam you are talking about (I have no time to play games) and what fraud you are discussing, but I am upset to read that I disrespect, deceive, or ridicule someone. I create a game and put my time, effort, and soul into it. This game is almost instantly published here on the forum for everyone to see, and it is the player's right to play this game or not. I don't even have time for discussions, to be honest. Although I see that this game is the most controversial and not the most successful among all my games, I still planned it as a short novel. Perhaps I made a mistake in stretching this story. And as for your suspicions, they are not correct; in my intention, there are no agreements between Cornell, Julia, and Jasmine. I didn't even think about it.
Don't worry about the negative people in this thread. As a patron I have to say, you're doing great work. Please keep it up and ignore the f95 people

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Don't worry about the negative people in this thread. As a patron I have to say, you're doing great work. Please keep it up and ignore the f95 people
"Thanks" for you shearing all F95 members with one comb, when it is just a couple of loudmouths running their mouth off! :mad:You will always have some addled eggs in a basket with so many in there. I and several other members defended Dimajio and tried to make meaningful discussions.

I’d like to see Cornell, Julia, and Hanna in a threesome.
Well, a foursome MC, Julia, Jasmine and Cornell would be better.:)

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
"Thanks" for you shearing all F95 members with one comb, when it is just a couple of loudmouths running their mouth off! :mad:You will always have some addled eggs in a basket with so many in there. I and several other members defended Dimajio and tried to make meaningful discussions.

Well, a foursome MC, Julia, Jasmine and Cornell would be better.:)
A brother and sister in the same foursome is definitely not my thing, but to each their own! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A brother and sister in the same foursome is definitely not my thing, but to each their own! :ROFLMAO:
Well, that was not the main point of the argument, more the general direction.;) In addition, the two do not have to do things with each other., but we would not be adverse.;)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Had no idea this is the same developer that did Sharing my Fiancé and Lost in Paradise. I really enjoyed Sharing but thought it ended too early. Lost in Paradise is a lot of fun and I really enjoy where this game is going. I'll give it one more update and if it stays as good as it's started I'll definitely become a patreon.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Just asking that those of you who are gifted in Daz or other art ...could create some fan art to tide us over till the next release ????

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I figured this story out.... Jasmine is Cornell's Mom's old friend. They end up at the cinema to watch an adult film which depending on which route you take determines how the film goes. That's what the cameras in the room are for... it's footage will be the film and Jasmine said she took those photography classes. They are all in on it because they always wink at each other throughout the story

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
I figured this story out.... Jasmine is Cornell's Mom's old friend. They end up at the cinema to watch an adult film which depending on which route you take determines how the film goes. That's what the cameras in the room are for... it's footage will be the film and Jasmine said she took those photography classes. They are all in on it because they always wink at each other throughout the story
:sneaky:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
So the movie they are going to see is Julia and Connor from the two nights . They may have had hidden camera and caught MC and Julia as well. If that the case... They know Julia is not Connors fiancee...

Reactions: Doshima

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
So the movie they are going to see is Julia and Connor from the two nights . They may have had hidden camera and caught MC and Julia as well. If that the case... They know Julia is not Connors fiancee...
Wait don't say that, you're destroying their crazy conspiracy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Now they'll say that they know Julia is not her fiancee, they're just helping Connor steal Julia away from the MC.

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
If you are referring to the version of "Жена в прокат"(Wife for Rent) by sex_master, he has a translated version of "Friend Borrows My Wife" on literotica. He also posted it under the pseudonym alexmaksi.

However, this version was also rewritten based on the similarly titled "Жена в прокат" by alex g. But only the first part of the story is available for free, while the second part was sold through his website. Unfortunately, access to purchase the second part disappeared a couple of years ago, and the website recently went down due to unpaid hosting fees. If only someone had the second part...

After reviewing these versions, it seems to me that the only thing they have in common is the idea.:unsure:
Actually I was able to find the second part of that story. Zero corruption and cheating path is similar to that story.
Now I doubt that they have already fucked. But according to the story, it is still not happened .if they do it, there is a doubt whether it is the front door or the back door. I think we will be able to see what we expect from the next episode according to that story. If not, we will be able to see it 100% in the next 2nd update. Anyway, I'm not going to spoil the story. In the end, i can say Jasmine is an innocent character and i hope none of us will meet a friend like Cornell.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes