Unity Abandoned Pink Motel [v0.13.6] [Hardcorepink]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Okay? Ty for infos, did not try it yet. May I ask - how long is the gameplay all together you'd say? Half an hour?
What about that creator - do you only change chars already in-game, or can you create a completely new one?

The new chars to be included I like more tbh. Waiting for more content and things to do plus the nice looking girls... o_O
they are no game play actually....
- simple fact, you talk 3lines with the customized girl you create (yeah, but she just run away so ...)
- you go in the room, talk with the girl
- look around for find the poses (that is useless as the poses cant be used anyway)
- talk again to the girl for do sex (hum hum ...... whatever -_- )

simple as that...
you can also look around outside for see an guy naked lying in a bed (spy by window) and voila... all the actual dialogs in the game at beginning is useless and didnt change anything.

you beat the game in 2 minute yeah

Reactions: Cirro84

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I am just curious, has anyone gotten past the bear to get to the unicorns yet? what is their point in the game? They are the clue in the hint for the game. My computer does not have the resources to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

There is a new version 0.10 out for free

I haven't checked what changed

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well they are some progress... thanks to lara and michelle now we can have some small sex action. still alots in WIP but sound in good way promissing

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What was added?
2 new girls with their animation (1 aniamtion each)

girl like lara and 1 girl named michelle. check the others door of the motel, and 1 door at the 1st floor (from stairs outside)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
0.11 avalaible on patreon (free) check the patreon messages or here

btw, the new money system mess up completly this game.
you got 600$, any penetration pose cost 500, blowjob handjob 50-100

sooo, yeah no way to win other money, soo you just restart again for 1 pose -_-

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2017
Get the honey from the back of the truck, immediately walk around the side of the building near the sign and look behind the building. There are unicorns running in the field, follow them. A bear will attack, throw the honey at it and keep following unicorns. A light circle is on the ground with a door. Open the door and there are rolls of cash on a table inside.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hoe he'll continue the dev !! Seems promising. Thanks

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
It says it supports VR but I got it only working in menu... a shame because the sex scenes (especially with cheated money) are very enjoyable.