Unity Abandoned Pink Motel [v0.13.6] [Hardcorepink]

Led

Jul 16, 2017
If it's not a game or a novel, why bother uploading in here, I wonder...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
do you read OP or not ?
look again is writen "This is sandbox test build. This is not a game!"
so is a game or not ?
its a game... but its early WIP. not much to do. no story or else as saying, its sandbox for now.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
its a game... but its early WIP. not much to do. no story or else as saying, its sandbox for now.
coco... im not discus here about that and that stop here....
i just say OP thread say is NOT a game and asked to be corected

upload_2017-12-29_20-50-38.png

upload_2017-12-29_20-51-31.png

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
I gues its no ingame content only Render. fps. engine look.
screens looks nice. just the feedback of yours hold me from DL :idontcare:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Ha, POV2 camera reminds me of Skyrim with Sexlab. The stuff with the basement is interesting and hints at a story but right now this is less than an alpha and more of a proof of concept. As for the bear, I just chucked the box at its head as it charged and it worked. Speaking of Skyrim, the Elder Scrolls style lockpicking was a laugh. I look forward to seeing more interactables and maybe a devious narrative or something to draw the player in than plain Jane models and simple animation loops. Maybe at a point in the story, add another way to get cash since cash is required for the loops, or make it so that cash is no longer required.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reese286

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1) My mouse seems to not work in Customizer.
2) The "not game" so far is 40 seconds long (with the loading)
3) Not worth downloading yet unless you just wanna play around with the customizer (using VR only since keyboard n mouse seem to be EXTREMELY buggy)
4) is the dev working on other projects? because 0.0.1 update per 2 months is very... very slow. Even for an indie game.

malforce

Jul 16, 2017
Late to respond but, if you restart the game, you can use the cursor. It does work, it just bugs out. Try pressing the scroll wheel button first. So far, a very promising game. I hope there are tasks or missions to do later on. I want some type of accomplishment.

natalia

Jun 11, 2017
Late to respond but, if you restart the game, you can use the cursor. It does work, it just bugs out. Try pressing the scroll wheel button first. So far, a very promising game. I hope there are tasks or missions to do later on. I want some type of accomplishment.
How to open first room :D ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is this game dead? King pig must KNOW
no.
but the devs make like shit tons of game in same time ... soo yeah, schedule is shit as always ... and as devs concentrate more into the game that give him the more money, the VR stuff come first

Scandle1983

Jan 18, 2018
So I passed the bear and was able to enter the basement but did not see much! There was a kind of living room followed by a corridor where on both sides a prison cell and at the end are 3 rooms where you could think you were in the closed asylum and to my regret, of course, everything was closed for that I have invested with the bear !! Did not pay