Unity Abandoned Pink Motel [v0.13.6] [Hardcorepink]

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
I was talking about this file...

Autor site doesn't allow to download free as i see
On the authors site click "Download Now" then "No thanks, just take me to the downloads"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kedub

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Something in the back of the ute, chuck it down when the bear comes at you and it will go for that instead.
wtf are you talking about with a bear ?? o_O
is there a bear in this game ? is there an single story thing in it ? i guess i missed something because last time i played, they were nothing like this :O

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Remember the bear chase scene in that Condemned game.

omg was 2scary :(

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
It's been so long, I forget what you find when you go underground after you get the bear preoccupied. I really wish that something would get updated on this game. The 3D world looked like it could have some potential.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait a minute @coconuts, you got purchased by a bear?? Woah! You furry-loving freak! LMAOXD
I never turn away from a bear even when money's raining from the sky. If you do, you can kiss your black cherry good-bye as you get viciously mauled a large furry thing.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wait a minute @coconuts, you got purchased by a bear?? Woah! You furry-loving freak! LMAOXD
I never turn away from a bear even when money's raining from the sky. If you do, you can kiss your black cherry good-bye as you get viciously mauled a large furry thing.
an real bear ... i prefer run. bear is fast, but you have advantage of agility and can trick him with the trees and others obstacles that will slow him due to his size.

an stripper bear .... shit.. never turn away from him for sure XD ( except if your a women and you like that kind of shit )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
muhahahaha

oh my f'king god ! XD

i was like : " oh cool ! finally the udpate with quiet is out ! cant wait to see her "

then ... (small story)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 53215
This is sandbox test build. This is not a game!
Updated: 29/12-2017
Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre: All Sex, fetish, forced, build a girl

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - -

View attachment 53207 View attachment 53208 View attachment 53209 View attachment 53210 View attachment 53211 View attachment 53212 View attachment 53213 View attachment 53214
To be, or not to be - Hamlet...
OP please update "This is not a final game yet!" (as seen on pics)