Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
"This is not a game!"

what?

:ROFLMAO:

Aerisan

Jun 4, 2017
If this isn't based on the Xchange Story: Pink Hotel, I don't want it.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Really unfortunate that so much time passed and nothing was changed
To everyone else
Don't forget to take the honey out of the truck, go behind the hotel and go right where the reindeer are. Once the bear runs after you, drop the honey and get away so it'll go in the direction of the honey.

From there, pick a lock and go in the dungeon for more content and free money on the table

Reactions: TheJonny

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
White screen when I put a video file into the Movie folder, am I doing something wrong?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Abandonned ...

hmmm....

:confused: isn't put on steam ?? how its abandonned but on steam ? ( or did they totally fail ? )

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Abandonned ...

hmmm....

:confused: isn't put on steam ?? how its abandonned but on steam ? ( or did they totally fail ? )
seems kinda empty

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Stop pretending to be a cool hipster and start using Windows like the rest of us ;-P
I've owned only Mac since getting a G3 in the 90's. While I admit to loving a nice craft beer, I'm gainfully employed by a fortune 100 company, I'm well over 30, and I moved out of my parents' basement at age 18. Also I've never owned a pair of Birkenstocks. Oh, and my computers are virus free! :p

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
... I'm gainfully employed by a fortune 100 company, I'm well over 30, and I moved out of my parents' basement at age 18. Also I've never owned a pair of Birkenstocks. :p
That sounds suspiciously like a Walmart greeter... :LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Reactions: supermanz95

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
please tell me this update fixes the character creation.
Last time i downloaded this, the Non-VR controls were beyond fucked up

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the music is... really nice. specially the last room from left to right that sounded like u got that from the ricardo meme
the one before that too with 2b from nier automata and the retrowave that reminded me of that la-z rider simpson episode
the lock to the room under the bear made my day i used to compete with my friends who would unlock master locks faster with no leveled lockpicking skill in skyrim
the room is straight from a survival horror game, creepy af, tho.
cant reach the unicorns :(