VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pink Prescriptions [v0.3] [Acehole Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Ok,this game seems really promising.
I played a bit but decided to stop and wait till the MC has serious approaches to females in upcoming updates.
Right now its about building up MCs place and role in the hospital.

Reactions: Acehole_Studios

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I guess since I didn't create this thread I can't do a poll. Let's try this:
Should the prank on Dr. Kane with Zoey be changed?
I voted no on general principle. Not a good idea to let the tail wag the dog. Go with the scene / plot you had in mind without allowing the masses to influence it because fuck em, make you art how you want it.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
On a different note, for some reason I kept calling Zoey, Chloe for a while and I don't know why. I'm not good with names, but that was weird even for me because she was my favourite character in this game. Does anyone know if there's a similar model in another game with that name? Unless I merged Claire (probaly 2nd favourite) and Zoey in my head.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
On a different note, for some reason I kept calling Zoey, Chloe for a while and I don't know why. I'm not good with names, but that was weird even for me because she was my favourite character in this game. Does anyone know if there's a similar model in another game with that name? Unless I merged Claire (probaly 2nd favourite) and Zoey in my head.
I was wondering why you kept calling her Chloe. Zoey and most of the other females are all designed by me so I hope there isn’t a character in another game that looks like her. They could have her hair or something like that though.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I was wondering why you kept calling her Chloe. Zoey and most of the other females are all designed by me so I hope there isn’t a character in another game that looks like her. They could have her hair or something like that though.
Yeah, that's probably it. The hair or the eyes maybe.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What I've gathered from this update every female is either a whore or a lesbian and the mc is as usual a eunuch. :KEK:
You can keep the girls as whores but give us a way to remove them as li or just kill them off.
Zoey can suck as much doctor dick as she wants as long as we don't have to be forced to see it or talk to her ever again. I think that's fair. :sneaky:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
For my taste the game lacks build up. It is just a follow up of lewd scenes with a rough and loose story wrapped around. And it is very short.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Most recent Patreon post:
Things are taking longer than expected. I have worked at my hospital job full time during the pandemic, my wife was not working for 2 months, I'm currently studying for a few certifications to advance at my job, and trying to keep my creativity alive. I'm pushing forward but it's slow. I'm trying to work out a schedule that can balance study, working on this game, and family outside of work. I believe I'm going to pause the next billing cycle cause I would rather do that than lose any patrons. If anyone leaves, I understand.

Stay healthy and safe out there.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This was some naughty hijinks. Quite a few choices that make for different scenes. I truly enjoyed it, looking forward to more

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes