VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pink Prescriptions [v0.3] [Acehole Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Last I heard it was still in the works. I enjoy this quirky little vn so i hope it still holds true

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Expected release date of next update ?
I suspect never. In case you didn't notice, this game has been tagged as Abandoned. It's at the top of this page.

Just checked the developer's Patreon page. There hasn't been a post there since last June 15. They have only 2 Patrons left, and are earning the staggering amount of $2/month.

It's not coming back.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I suspect never. In case you didn't notice, this game has been tagged as Abandoned. It's at the top of this page.

Just checked the developer's Patreon page. There hasn't been a post there since last June 15. They have only 2 Patrons left, and are earning the staggering amount of $2/month.

It's not coming back.
One of those is me! I've sent the dev a message on Patreon, I'll let everyone know here if I get a response. :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game is stone dead. It is definitely deceased. It's bleeding demised. It's passed on! This game is no more! It has ceased to be! It has expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! It's pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game is stone dead. It is definitely deceased. It's bleeding demised. It's passed on! This game is no more! It has ceased to be! It has expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! It's pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!
Still hope someday you get proven wrong. That would make my day for a couple of reasons...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Guess the Doctor won in the end.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes