• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pink Prescriptions [v0.3] [Acehole Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
OARGGHHHRH! :mad::sick::cry:

I hate you...releasing on a Sunday Night...Monday morning's mean early work ..... grrrr..... now I will have to wait longer to enjoy this much anticipated release!!!! No games for me until midweek.... ;)

But hey in reality thanks so much for the release. (y)
Awwww come on baby you don't mean that. Hahahaha Anyway it's really just a slight update. Anyone that has played 0.2 doesn't need to play this version. I just changed some text here and there. Version 0.3 is what you want but I'm still working on it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
version 0.2.1
- Changed dialog during Claire's locker room/shower masturbation
- Changed some dialog in Keiko's first scene
- made some spelling/grammar corrections

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm... am I missing something? Every other game I play, I play from the same (individual game storing) directory... I have to wonder why this one freaks out on me...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hmm... am I missing something? Every other game I play, I play from the same (individual game storing) directory... I have to wonder why this one freaks out on me...
Are you trying to play from inside the compressed file?
If not, try copying the folder to a different folder, then trying again.

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Are you trying to play from inside the compressed file?
If not, try copying the folder to a different folder, then trying again.
Oh no, no, no... I always extract the game folder to a new directory... I play it from there... it's worked with every other game I've played... this a first for me... <though be it an annoying one...>

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very impressed I wasn't expecting much judging by the file size but not bad at all decent amount of content and a lot of naughty Doctors and Nurses if only all hospitals were this good :love: Great job

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Ok, so, tried a different directory... extracted it, ran it, same error... 2 hours of that... I give up... not my day for this game...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, so, tried a different directory... extracted it, ran it, same error... 2 hours of that... I give up... not my day for this game...
This is a really good game, you should give it another go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I’m not sure what the problem is. I can’t replicate it and others don’t seem to have this issue. Have you tried redownloading it? Maybe the download is corrupt. Did you download from the link I posted above or the main page?

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes