Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
xmas2019bonus-1.jpg
xmas2019bonus-2.jpg
xmas2019bonus-3.jpg
xmas2019bonus-4.jpg
xmas2019bonus-5.jpg

Normally I would only do a bonus for my top patrons but I decided to make this one public. The next update has taken forever and I still don't have it finished. Currently I have 183 images rendered for it. I had a hard time creatively and that set a lot of things back. A lot of the game was outlined a long time ago but most of the story hasn't been fully written. When I get stuck in writing, that holds everything up as I can't create the images without the dialogue.
After the holidays, I'll get the next release together and get it out. I believe the changes made to the game will cause everyone to start over. I also need to figure out how to add an autosave feature.

Thank you for your patience. Happy Holidays!

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
How do you guys feel about music being added to the game? I've had some request so I thought I would get more feedback.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you guys feel about music being added to the game? I've had some request so I thought I would get more feedback.
I like the idea, provided it isn't excessive; I am of a similar mind on the matter to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! The tendency of many developers is to have the same one to possibly three tracks playing the entire time, throughout the game. It starts to get excessively repetitive and becomes worse than no music. Even if you only have one or two tracks, I would recommend only having them play at certain points (during a sex scene, if something dramatic happens, etc.) and leave the rest of the game without music.

If you pay attention to the soundtracks of highly successful movies, you can usually hear music throughout. They have variations on the music (reprises or new themes), which is something a new, independent game developer generally won't be able to afford. However, most of the time the audience doesn't notice these because of how restrained they are, almost too quiet to notice. If you're limited on music access, silence is a good alternate choice to constant, subdued music.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Here's the change log for Episode 3.
Old save files won't work. Please start a new game so you can name the MC.

Change log:

version 0.3 (episode 3)

- MC name is now player's choice
- added 185 image
- added 1 story choice
- added 2 bonus images
- Removed transition screens and added text to ep 1 & 2
- retouched a few images from ep 1

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Onyx-Bathroom-bonus.jpg

The professional tier received a different version of this image. :) Onyx will finally appear in Episode 4. Her scene is short and is already complete. She will tie in a lot more down the road. Enjoy this tease for now.

Check out Episode 3 if you haven't already.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Version 3 is out, if someone would like to create mirror links and update the OP:

Changelog:
version 0.3 (episode 3)
- MC name is now player's choice
- added 185 image
- added 1 story choice
- added 2 bonus images
- Removed transition screens and added text to ep 1 & 2
- retouched a few images from ep 1

Windows:

Linux:

Mac:

Android/Chrome Universal:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I wonder when the MC is getting some pussy when the girls are this aggressive? :D
The scene with Dr. Riley + Patient is funny. Poor MC, he has no clue what is happening. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Acehole_Studios
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes