4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I’d like to address 2 subjects that have been talked about the most on this forum.
1. The MC’s name - Before I started programming the game I found a post asking about MC naming. The poll had 3 choices, care, don’t care, must be able to customize the name. Most people didn’t really care. For my game it could mostly be the hated of the name Ace. There is no attachment to the name for me. I will look into making his name customizable by the next version. I’m guessing the player would need to start the game over in order to do this.

2. Cock size - A lot of people seem to hate the “monster cocks”. I haven’t decided how to handle this one yet. Haha It will take a lot of work to rerender all of those images and redo the posing. The animation is what I’m really not looking forward to redoing. I need to get better with animation and maybe this is the start. I may do a few test renders of different sizes and see where to go from there.

I just want everyone to know that I do read everything that is said about the game and I consider all suggestions.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
I’d like to address 2 subjects that have been talked about the most on this forum.
1. The MC’s name - Before I started programming the game I found a post asking about MC naming. The poll had 3 choices, care, don’t care, must be able to customize the name. Most people didn’t really care. For my game it could mostly be the hated of the name Ace. There is no attachment to the name for me. I will look into making his name customizable by the next version. I’m guessing the player would need to start the game over in order to do this.

2. Cock size - A lot of people seem to hate the “monster cocks”. I haven’t decided how to handle this one yet. Haha It will take a lot of work to rerender all of those images and redo the posing. The animation is what I’m really not looking forward to redoing. I need to get better with animation and maybe this is the start. I may do a few test renders of different sizes and see where to go from there.

I just want everyone to know that I do read everything that is said about the game and I consider all suggestions.
ill look forward to the next version, naming the MC in games like this is one of the things that gets me to play

Reactions: Acehole_Studios

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I think the cock size is part of the fun - it is so ginormous; it's kinda like the overinflated boobs a lot of games use to attract players. Not an issue for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The funny thing is that the asset is longer by default. I shortened it but I did give it more girth.

Reactions: Canto Forte

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
If adding some code makes the game more enjoyable, I’m happy to do it.
Unless you named a bunch of assets like pictures with Ace in them you should be able to do a simple replacement with the name Ace and a string the user defines.

Before you do anything just run a replace for Ace with [Ace]

Then just dump this somewhere at the start of the game.
$Ace = renpy.input(" Enter Name")
$Ace = Ace.strip()
if Ace == "":
$ Ace = "Ace"

Also leave the dick alone NOBODY is ever happy with the size. People either complain it is a horse dick or a pencil dick. Save yourself the extra work for no reason.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Unless you named a bunch of assets like pictures with Ace in them you should be able to do a simple replacement with the name Ace and a string the user defines.

Before you do anything just run a replace for Ace with [Ace]

Then just dump this somewhere at the start of the game.
$Ace = renpy.input(" Enter Name")
$Ace = Ace.strip()
if Ace == "":
$ Ace = "Ace"

Also leave the dick alone NOBODY is ever happy with the size. People either complain it is a horse dick or a pencil dick. Save yourself the extra work for no reason.
Thank you for this. I found other code to use earlier but this seems more helpful.

I agree about the dick size. It would cost me too much time to change and the story needs to move forward.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just my notes:
I am a big hater for the White Text on black screen transition, it's lazy and when you have a game like this it happens way too frequently. There should be enough examples on this site for writing transitions using either the MC's or other characters thoughts. Even narration direction.

The haphazardness of the scenes is also a bit of a thing. The characters don't to seem to have any discernible differences other than "What type slut is this".
Zoey: Brain dead 20 something
Claire: Dom
Doctor: Pervert
Keiko: Exhibitionist

The game lacks any depth. I'm not saying this has to be a massive plot filled drama piece, but you have this marked as a VN but there's not story to your novel. Just a basic premise as to why he's there followed by a lot of sexy stuff that doesn't seem to make much sense.

All that said, the renders are nice, there's good differences between the girls and I like the fact that your choices have actual walls where if you make one choice you miss an entire opportunity. Also your character is rather good looking, but appropriately nerdy and looks like the beta he acts like. I hope for improvements and refinements to the game and look forward to it's future.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
shit is just a fix and no real update so zero new content game ends exactly where it ends before ...... and change to the theme name why the effort with a poll? make in from the beginning changeable and finished who wants to take another who does not want it simple and time-saving
and cock size? too exaggerated big all horsecock is just ridiculous as well as too small

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
shit is just a fix and no real update so zero new content game ends exactly where it ends before ...... and change to the theme name why the effort with a poll? make in from the beginning changeable and finished who wants to take another who does not want it simple and time-saving
and cock size? too exaggerated big all horsecock is just ridiculous as well as too small
Most of your post doesn’t make sense but I’ll try to address it.

There was never a poll about changing the MC name. There were a lot of comments so I addressed it. That will be changed in the 0.3 update that is currently being worked on.

The change log for 0.2.1 stated the changes and did not list new content.

The cock size isn’t changing.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes