4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It has been a long time since I worked on this game. The pause was due to health reasons. I'm glad to be back and messing with these characters again.

1 - It's hard to say really. I'm not sure that this will be considered fully harem. Can the MC have multiple sex partners? Sure Can there be a single love interest? Yes At some point the MC will have some options but can also be tempted in different directions. That will all be choice.

2 - There will not be incest in this game. That seems to be in 90% of AVNs so it's not going to be here.

3 - As the story goes on, I think there will be things that can be avoided. The things that can be avoided will involve the MC. If the MC is not involved, it may be forced. Currently there are 2 lesbian scenes that don't involve the MC and you can't avoid those scenes. NTR is a weird one since everyone seems to have their own definition of what it means. For my understanding of what NTR is, there won't be any of that and if for some reason that changes, I will make it avoidable. I don't plan any femdom but there may be one to two females that can be a bit forceful. I still wouldn't consider that femdom. They aren't going after the MC with strapons or anything like that.
Thanks for the answers, good luck DEV, regards

Reactions: Acehole_Studios

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
Why is the graphics acceleration menu locked? I need to disable powersave to avoid choppy gameplay. Sure I can restart the game with shift pressed and access the menu that way, but it's annoying extra steps.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Why is the graphics acceleration menu locked? I need to disable powersave to avoid choppy gameplay. Sure I can restart the game with shift pressed and access the menu that way, but it's annoying extra steps.
The menu works fine for me. It is not disabled by default.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes