4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am super sad it is abandoned. Very good light hearted game with funny and also sexy characters.
Yeah, I am too. When this first was started there was a bit of a pause before any further release happened. Then, I remember even getting contacted via DM by the developer after that to playtest this v0.3 release and asking for opinions on it. I was very much looking forward to its continuation. I hope Acehole is doing OK, even if the game won't ever continue. :cry:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Checked it, deleted it, and gonna forget about it (again?):BootyTime:

Short summary - nonexistent story, poor writing, enforced sex-scenes, mesed up MCs (multiple protagonists, fem mc and male mc seemingly?), severely outdated graphic/models....this list could go on and on. The game has (outdated) 4+rating or so, i would rate it as 1.5 stars at the most. Hard pass!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And Abhai's comment just shows how vastly different opinions can be. There's not really a story yet, but TBF the game's not very long and so not a lot has happened. There's potential for a lot of storyline here. If nothing else, why is everyone in the hospital so loosey-goosey about sexual relations all around? Is there someone special who owns the place and has that attitude towards people they hire? How is there not HR jumping down everyone's throats? How were they even functional at all without an IT dude already on staff — even for a day?

But I don't know that this needs a storyline per se. It's not slice-of-life, but it's sort of along the same lines in principle: it's fun for fun's sake. It's something like a Benny Hill game, with nothing to be taken really seriously and everything having potential to leading to sexual situations. I don't find anything wrong with that myself. For me not every game needs to have anything deeper to it. But again, this is just an opinion.

I think saying "poor" writing is a bit overdoing it. Will this win any awards for poignant life lessons or even for clever quips? Nope. But I think it's fine for a silly hospital sketch-game that just sprays sex like an air freshener. I don't remember seeing any "Engrish" in the game, even if there are a few mistakes here and there. And the dialogue sounds a lot closer to "normal" than a lot of the self-important wannabe philosopher-games being made today. To me, the writing is fine. Shrug.png

There is a single choice for another character (Claire); she's not an MC. That choice is only whether she blames Zoey or tries to protect her from getting in trouble. You don't choose with whom she builds a relationship, you don't choose where she goes, and you don't choose anything else for her. A single choice hardly makes her an MC-level character. :rolleyes:

The models are older, for sure: probably from 2017 or so. I never had a problem with those, though, and never felt like a game was suddenly terrible because of them. That said, there are plenty of free Gen9 Daz models Acehole might look into getting. Just because I personally don't mind the models at all doesn't mean others won't feel differently. I think the trend would be more to share this perspective Abhai has then to share mine. However, if the developer loves the models being used and doesn't want to change any of them, that's also understandable to me.

So I myself think this is a fun little game so far that doesn't take itself seriously and that hopefully translates to fewer players trying to take it seriously. I don't really give out ratings very much; in my nearly 6 years on F95, I think I have fewer than a dozen total reviews. I absolutely think 1.5 stars is way too low, though! (Also, it's back, so.... Eat crow, Walter! :p)

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
So after (hundreds of years, lol) what plans will there be for this game? Acehole_Studios
And with that I have some important questions.
First will there be a harem?second will there be incest? and finally is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, such as LESBIANS, ntr, femdom, etc.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
With how long ago this game has been since it had an update, last one being before I started trying out Universal Mods with these RenPy games, this was the first release I actually played of this game. Quite the game, I must say. This hospital staff seem to be quite the trip, that's for sure. Hopefully it won't take another 3 or 4 years for 0.5 to come out, because now that I have tried it, looking forward to seeing more. Thank you for this game thus far!!!

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
So after (hundreds of years, lol) what plans will there be for this game? Acehole_Studios
And with that I have some important questions.
First will there be a harem?second will there be incest? and finally is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, such as LESBIANS, ntr, femdom, etc.
It has been a long time since I worked on this game. The pause was due to health reasons. I'm glad to be back and messing with these characters again.

1 - It's hard to say really. I'm not sure that this will be considered fully harem. Can the MC have multiple sex partners? Sure Can there be a single love interest? Yes At some point the MC will have some options but can also be tempted in different directions. That will all be choice.

2 - There will not be incest in this game. That seems to be in 90% of AVNs so it's not going to be here.

3 - As the story goes on, I think there will be things that can be avoided. The things that can be avoided will involve the MC. If the MC is not involved, it may be forced. Currently there are 2 lesbian scenes that don't involve the MC and you can't avoid those scenes. NTR is a weird one since everyone seems to have their own definition of what it means. For my understanding of what NTR is, there won't be any of that and if for some reason that changes, I will make it avoidable. I don't plan any femdom but there may be one to two females that can be a bit forceful. I still wouldn't consider that femdom. They aren't going after the MC with strapons or anything like that.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes