Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, this is different it's a nice-looking game, I like what you have done with the dialogue choices and kept them in the actual text box pretty cool feature don't think I've seen that in other VN's, Roxanne and Helen looking pretty good to a nice start.

Reactions: Hyped

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Really like this one so far, it feels so polished. The isometric rooms and the music and sounds and UI feel just about right.

The engrish is bad though.
>"I am pretty sure this is the house sweethart."
>"Thank you so much sweethaerth."
>"Thank you sweetheart, You can come visit any time."

Dev can't decide how to spell sweetheart.

Also: The scripts calls Helen "mom" so this definitely needs an incest patch!

Reactions: ToXical

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
I dont know if the quest in doing is finished on this patch some quest doesnt have the *still in development* thing or im just stucked?

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Its pretty much an extremely polished demo.
Once there is a decent amount of content put in, i recon it could definitely be one of the sites top games.

Unfortunately i didn't come across this in 6 months time, now i have to wait a couple months for that sweet content.

DATA-NOISE

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
That ficticial in the overview suppose to mean fictional? :unsure:
Really like this one so far, it feels so polished. The isometric rooms and the music and sounds and UI feel just about right.

The engrish is bad though.
>"I am pretty sure this is the house sweethart."
>"Thank you so much sweethaerth."
>"Thank you sweetheart, You can come visit any time."

Dev can't decide how to spell sweetheart.

Also: The scripts calls Helen "mom" so this definitely needs an incest patch!
Im sorry. Im really not that good at grammar, not even in my own language, I use a spell check and read through it many time, but eventually something is going to slip by, especially those word with two vowels, spanish vowels are a little more straight forward, so I'm not that used to them.

Thank you very much for reporting it.

Also, the script calling her mom, it's more of a relic from when I started the project. I wanted to do something else the later in development, but im still not sure, so I might adapted for incest content for those who prefer that way.
why 0.2 version?
I release an earlier version a while back but not in here. I just didn't think it was ready at that moment.

I dont know if the quest in doing is finished on this patch some quest doesnt have the *still in development* thing or im just stucked?
The quests that have that are not finished, that doesn't mean, there are not things left to do with that character, since the same character can have multiple quest and stuff to do that are not in quests.

Its pretty much an extremely polished demo.
Once there is a decent amount of content put in, i recon it could definitely be one of the sites top games.

Unfortunately i didn't come across this in 6 months time, now i have to wait a couple months for that sweet content.
Since I already posted here I will try to go faster with the updates. Also christmas is coming so I can dedicate myself more to the game during that time.

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I wanted to do something else the later in development, but im still not sure, so I might adapted for incest content for those who prefer that way.
It's not like I need that fetish, it's just that the setup of characters should not feel wrong or forced. So whatever you choose, please stick with it and make it believable. So far the player is not informed why the MC travels with that woman and her daughter.

Reactions: u z i

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Im sorry. Im really not that good at grammar, not even in my own language, I use a spell check and read through it many time, but eventually something is going to slip by, especially those word with two vowels, spanish vowels are a little more straight forward, so I'm not that used to them.

Thank you very much for reporting it.

Also, the script calling her mom, it's more of a relic from when I started the project. I wanted to do something else the later in development, but im still not sure, so I might adapted for incest content for those who prefer that way.

I release an earlier version a while back but not in here. I just didn't it was ready at that moment.

The quests that have that are not finished, that doesn't mean, there are not things left to do with that character, since the same character can have multiple quest and stuff to do that are not in quests.

Since I already posted here I will try to go faster with the updates. Also christmas is coming so I can dedicate myself more to the game during that time.
Also why dont the sleeping pills show up whenever i buy them?

Reactions: Daveck

JackBlack77

Apr 2, 2018
Little bug:

When watching TV with Helen and checking her out, game says 2 AP Gain but it overwrites with that value any AP progression you made.

... or maybe it's intentionnal just to punish you ...

Gameplay looks promising and renders are nice.

GL

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Can't finish other quest beacuse of the bugs when u talk to them it will show still in development i hope that it will be fixed so many bugs GL

DATA-NOISE

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can't finish other quest beacuse of the bugs when u talk to them it will show still in development i hope that it will be fixed so many bugs GL
I'm making a guide right now so people everything you can do in this version.

I appreciate the feedback, I'll see what's causing the problem, and if you could be more specific it would help a lot.

Little bug:

When watching TV with Helen and checking her out, game says 2 AP Gain but it overwrites with that value any AP progression you made.

... or maybe it's intentionnal just to punish you ...

Gameplay looks promising and renders are nice.

GL
It's not intentional, I'll see what's causing it.

It's not like I need that fetish, it's just that the setup of characters should not feel wrong or forced. So whatever you choose, please stick with it and make it believable. So far the player is not informed why the MC travels with that woman and her daughter.
Yes, I guess incest just feel more natural, I'll make the change any way for the incest patch.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Where can I find concrete to repair the office?
Anything else i have only that i can't find or buy :D

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes