Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Renders look good ......but the same cliched story, settings, events, sexual situations and so on ......... Tickler ......It has promise .......one thing .....let your imagination run wild!!!! Don't give up !

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Another incest game. Well, maybe it's another good incest game.

* Let's hope Marvel doesn't see this.

* Renders look nice.

* I'm wondering if the dev is a native Englsih speaker. A lot of the sentenes aren't quite right, but it's not Engrish either.

* The constant fade in and out is kind of annoying.

* Another horse cock. Sigh.

* I guess that's supposed to be lingerie that Lisa is wearing, but in my opinion it's not a great look for her.

* I take that back...Engrish.

* Can't read Monique's name.

* I'm not liking the MC's attitude.

* One would think Karen would have already sorted this shit out in her head by now. This cannot have been a surprise.

* I think the facial reactions are overdone.

* The banter would be much more entertaining if the English was better.

* Not much of a situation if you ask me. If he shows up on time, doesn't get into a fight with his...with Lisa, and he actually acts like he's going to work, he'd be all right. No, it's not great that he's fucking his co-worker, but they both knew beforehand that they were going to have to deal with that issue. If he just got his shit together there really shouldn't be any problems. I'm talking about this because as a premise for this game, this conflict is pretty forced, and there's plenty of other potential conflict that would be much more interesting, like the fact the MC wants to fuck all of his co-workers but happens to be dating one of them. That's a natural conflict that makes sense.

* I thought Karen was pissed at him.

So, I reached the end of the content, and i have to say that I'm frustrated. This doesn't feel like the usuual cash grab; it's obvious the developer put a lot of effort into it. There's a good amount of content, including a couple of sex scenes, the English is almost there...and yet...

It's just lacking. I just feel like it cold be so much better. I feel like the choice of the initial conflict was forced when there was plenty of other areas of conflict that would have fit so much better. The characters looked good but really weren't that likeable, although that could be down tot he issues with the English, and to be honest the sex left me a little cold. I also found parts of the story confusing, like why Karen was so pissed at him one moment then fucking his brains out just a little bit later.

I think this game has potential, but I think it needs a lot of work as well.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the whole "work/company" things remind me of "the gift".... like.. seriously, even the chars.. :unsure:

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
I'm more interested in the college story, with the lewd girlfriend that bets him to fuck her drunken mother. Then the boring office story with another MC whcih is to dumb to be on time.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
another interesting story and game :)

PS : I don't like the black woman.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I mean in the picture in op post
Ah, okay. She's not in there.

From left to right:

Bella - his "Aunt"?
Karen - his girlfriend and supervisor? (it's not that clear)
Lisa - his 'sister'?
Monique - Megan's secretary
Liza - Also works at the company.

No idea why Megan isn't shown. She's in the first preview photo behind Monique.

Reactions: Ara-sH

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Why do I feel like it is gonna be abandoned in 2 months. Is it just me or someone else feels it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
can tell right off this is gonna be either sci-fi or horror..because ya start by waking up next to a Lizard-People...i mean..she is..her face got loose during her sleep..you can see it coming undone..yup..Lizard-People!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also..spell check on aisle 5..6,7,8..damn ..some engrish..or the blonde chick has a speech impediment..lol
ok..finished current content..kinda same ole same ole..some of the faces creeped me TF out.."how to make a milf..give her Lizard-People loose human mask face" also..yet another gigantic dick ..guess dev's do not look at the pirate sites like F95 with massive player counts to see that people are generally sick of impossible D ..lol...well..we'd probably like them more if real world physics were included and there was massive internal injuries ..throat decimation..anal rippage..etc..i'm rambling..i guess i've just become jaded at the lazy use of same ole same ole..go away.

Last edited:
Reactions: riktor

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So in this one every second sentence of every single women will be a wisecrack joke(notreally) upon our hide? Because right now its either that or rants. Plus what with the dots. Is there a secret morse narrative hidden between the lines? Because if there is its already longer than the written narrative probably........... and now i'm doing it too :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes