Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
let my guess a MC with a big dick bangs his hot mother and two hot sister.so original :(i am downloading the game now :LOL:
Love how you complain about what you find as "generic plot" yet still download anyway... That would be like me going to one of the dozens of NTR games and saying "let me guess the hot white women will be seduced by BBC ? well whatever... downloading anyway"... You know you do have a choice just like VN

Download the game cause I enjoy it
Dont download the game cause I hate it

You could click the 2nd choice champ ;)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Love how you complain about what you find as "generic plot" yet still download anyway... That would be like me going to one of the dozens of NTR games and saying "let me guess the hot white women will be seduced by BBC ? well whatever... downloading anyway"... You know you do have a choice just like VN

Download the game cause I enjoy it
Dont download the game cause I hate it

You could click the 2nd choice champ ;)
it was a joke....

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, i seriously don't get who is who in this one. Its like i just join in at episode 8 of season 2.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So in this one every second sentence of every single women will be a wisecrack joke(notreally) upon our hide? Because right now its either that or rants. Plus what with the dots. Is there a secret morse narrative hidden between the lines? Because if there is its already longer than the written narrative probably........... and now i'm doing it too :sneaky:
........'s are my fault...i infected the Zone....and ....I LIKE IT!!! :D

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Don't knock ellipses! You know what they say... "You'll smack your lips if it's Ellips...is™"

Well ok, I was close... either way the new game looks like a great start, gl!

Reactions: beefy1977

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Very nice renders
+ Very nice start with a nice video and fucking knock-off Thanos (had a good laugh xD)
+ Lisa is FUCKING smoking hot as hell goddammit. Something about her speaks to me
+ Videos throughout the release look awesome. Well done
+ Megan looks very sexy
+ Bobby is a funny idiot
+ Evelyn is fucking hot

+- Karen looks hot, but her wrinkles (in the face) look somewhat forced / artificial
+- Monique is literally the same Monique as in any other game and on the DAZ website xD It's so depressing, there are so many dark-skinned hot models that are based on Monique but most devs go with the default / HD version of her basic skin

- Maria looks like Bret Hart

Not only are the renders awesome, but specifically, I wanna point out how perfectly the dev uses facial expressions, making them fit the tone of each scene. Girls look hot, seducing, all at once. Awesome game. Loved it.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Couldn't be bothered waiting for the patch anymore, so I played it through.

The final verdict is: Meh.

I have no real idea about what is going on in the story, or who is who. It was like being at a party where people refuse to introduce themselves, you're expected to mingle, but it all has no context or meaning to you, so why bother?

There were two nice sex scenes. But there was time wasted on completely pointless and irrelevant memories of sex scene. Wahoo, he had sex before and can remember it, how exciting.

Renders are nice, but that's about it, it's just, meh.

I won't be holding my breath for future updates.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Looks promising for a dev's "first time" (corect me if I'm wrong) luv the animations and the jiggle, he can hire a proofreader for the grammar part, the MILF's are hawwt (Monique is already eye fucking the MC, damn her lips would look good on a D) but those wrinkles are bonner killers, big yuck on that ... the MC needs to provide some love and affection to those ladies and the wrinkles have to go for the sake of healthy fapping.

The renders are overall very good, an introduction of the charcaters and a little background would be nice (like Megan -- MC's mom, Evelyn -- MC's aunt, Lisa -- MC's sister, Karen -- MC's GF) looking forward to some action with those ladies (especially Monique, Evelyn and Megan).

Good luck with development brother !!

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well the animations where done right. not like most games done 2 frame clip placed in a loop. But without the patch the story is hard to follow i dont know who is who etc..

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice looking mature women decent amount of content for a V0.1 and already taking a liking to Karen very nice indeed, it is a bit of a clusterfuck at the moment but I'm sure that will get better once we know who is who for starters :whistle:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
As pointed out by others, the renders and animations are really good. I like the humorous tone in the writing and hate the start with Thanos ... dafuq?

I dont understand the problem of some that they dont understand who is who. Karen is your mentor and gf, your boss is Megan and your "mother" and that ugly sporty brat is your "sister". The black base model is your gf's bf. And that hag in the office is .. the office hag I guess? ^^ And than there is the sister of your boss ("aunt")..... who is even more sex driven and in heat than that black secretary ^^

Not a bad 0.1 - and I hope the next update will explain a little why we work there and stuff.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The Blonde & the Black woman look amazing, the chick in the blue shirt is above average, but the other two are kind of ugly.

Reactions: dunhill
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes