Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, that's a good start but I have to ask. If I understand correctly the choice of the MC's name exists because some people want to use their name and play this game as a fantasy for them. So this dev, as many others do, gave the MC a huge dick (although this one is just abnormally huge and not science-fiction huge), do people like that for their fantasies? I mean most people have average, some have small and some have big but noone has something like the MC has...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ok, that's a good start but I have to ask. If I understand correctly the choice of the MC's name exists because some people want to use their name and play this game as a fantasy for them. So this dev, as many others do, gave the MC a huge dick (although this one is just abnormally huge and not science-fiction huge), do people like that for their fantasies? I mean most people have average, some have small and some have big but noone has something like the MC has...
it is brought up on many threads for many games..the general feeling seems to be..players are really sick of monster dicks..and devs have zero fucks to give..so the life cycle continues..as each new giant dick game comes out..the masses roll their eyes and the devs dont care...it will repeat over and over long after we are all dead and buried..like death and taxes :p only way to change the stupidity is for people to become patrons and use money to influence..because for the majority..us pirates have little say in things(there are some devs that take us serious)

May 23, 2017
Hey Tickler.

For those "drunk" animations at the end of the current version, are those pre-made animations? Or did you make them yourself?

If they're pre-made, I'd love to use them myself, if you could link me to them.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
I hope that dev. will not use that monster dick for MC ... anyway I have seen a better(and realistic)version in the animated scenes at the end of this version

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Please get a proof reader / Editor / translator to properly write for your story.

There's far too many errors for me to go through and list out each and every one. Pinkyswear_2019-06-18_23-52-09.png

Just to showcase one of the many text issues.

• Angry
Reactions: ShamanLab

Tickler

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
Hey Tickler.

For those "drunk" animations at the end of the current version, are those pre-made animations? Or did you make them yourself?

If they're pre-made, I'd love to use them myself, if you could link me to them.
I've made them in Blender. That's why they look a bit off, also, male model used different shaders and some meshes, so its look different.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Attacked the guy))) Obviously, English is not his native language. Looking forward to critique my game)))) But my game will be in 2 languages ....

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Patch is bugged

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\Games\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\_____\000\----TO\Pinkyswear-0.1-pc/game/Patch/script.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\DAZ Studio GAMES +++\\Pinky swear 1/game/script.rpy', 1558860324, 23) is defined twice, at game/Patch/script.rpy:7 and game/script.rpy:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\_____\000\----TO\Pinkyswear-0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\_____\000\----TO\Pinkyswear-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Games\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\_____\000\----TO\Pinkyswear-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Games\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\_____\000\----TO\Pinkyswear-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\Games\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\_____\000\----TO\Pinkyswear-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\DAZ Studio GAMES +++\\Pinky swear 1/game/script.rpy', 1558860324, 23) is defined twice, at game/Patch/script.rpy:7 and game/script.rpy:7.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

Thu Jun 20 21:58:54 2019

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really nice girls! nice taste! but the story idea and to play a boy (and i guess POV) is not my cup of tea, sry

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
What is the genesis? Models from 3, but the detail as 8.

Dec 29, 2017
good although im not to sure about the last bit in the game... the college gf and the basically raping of her mum and her friend

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
What a great opening update.

It was just fantastic. The quality of renders and animation are all top notch. All of it was very enjoyable.

I'm highly anticipating the next update. Great stuff. :):coffee:

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes