ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For any brave souls, has the writing improved at all or am i going to need to just pretend this is a slideshow instead ?

D

Deleted member 395391

The writing is surprisingly funny and interesting, this game's got good potential :love:

Reactions: Canto Forte

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know what to think of the story yet, is there a story at all? Some blah blah, stumble into a scene, jump somewhere else, next stumble into a scene... And the 2 to 3 extra clicks to get the next text/dialog or scene is annoying.
The pictures are pretty well done and the VN is in his early stages so maybe it will get better.^^

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was a short workday I went from dropping the keys off to lying in bed after the previous scene of just arriving to work :unsure: And the ending was also a bit abrupt, Megan has got some nice booty on her :love: and every scene with Lisa it looks like she wants to kill us :LOL:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This fuck animation looks painfull
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where mc hands enters the ladies body.. in shots like this blender uses body collision so stuff like this dont happen other then that great update.

Reactions: HHUUKK

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Dude was right when he said I'd like the default name... that is if I'm not commenting on the wrong game again.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I can tell that dev of this dialogues is not a native english speaker. He is making wrong typo which is teached in early school. I knew the difference between YOU'RE and YOUR when i was FCKING 8y OLD, shame that adult's don't know that, as this is fcking simple.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I can tell that dev of this dialogues is not a native english speaker. He is making wrong typo which is teached in early school. I knew the difference between YOU'RE and YOUR when i was FCKING 8y OLD, shame that adult's don't know that, as this is fcking simple.
As you pointed out, the dev is clearly not a native English speaker, which makes me confused by the rest of your comment, unless that is meant to be about native English speakers that constantly get those things wrong (along with the use of 'there' and 'their'). Don't get me wrong. I did find the dialogue rather painful to read.

Either way, it's usually best to ensure that your own use of the language is up to par before criticizing other peoples use of it, especially if they're not a native to the language and you are (the word is TAUGHT, not TEACHED).

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes