varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Bloody hell, it's not abandoned. Spend 15 seconds clicking the Patreon link and scroll down. *grumbles irritably to self*
Calm down , and hahahahaah ok, let me enjoy this. I reply your comment with your own reply:
Bloody hell, it's not abandoned. Spend 15 seconds clicking the Patreon link and scroll down. *grumbles irritably to self*"

Maybe you needed 5 more seconds to find out better....Lol

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Maybe you needed 5 more seconds to find out better....Lol
Indeed, I didn't read the individual update posts, and that was my bad - I had stopped at the very top where it says:
"I'm currently working on my first erotic visual novel called "Pinky swear"."
Enjoy feeling superior for a while. Cheers.

Last edited:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
that is what you earn when YOU think you are superior. Greetings
Do you always go about trying to put people in their place when they are incorrect? Some freelance champion of justice?
I'm sorry I didn't scroll down as far as you did and see the post you saw. And I'm honestly sorry my initial reply to you was a bit aggressive. I'm normally not rude. I've said my bit. Cheers.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Hi everyone.
Sorry for being quiet for such a long time. It's all still new to me so I'm figuring it out little by little.
The person that's supposed to be helping me with code ditched out so all the coding laid on my shoulders. Having that and full time job isn't exactly simple but manageable. I've pretty much finished part one. Right now I'm doing some tweaks to it and waiting for the script. If things go well, I'll present my new project next week, so fingers crossed.
Thank you all for your patience.
Hi everyone.
Sorry for being quiet for such a long time. It's all still new to me so I'm figuring it out little by little.
The person that's supposed to be helping me with code ditched out so all the coding laid on my shoulders. Having that and full time job isn't exactly simple but manageable. I've pretty much finished part one. Right now I'm doing some tweaks to it and waiting for the script. If things go well, I'll present my new project next week, so fingers crossed.
Thank you all for your patience.

At least there is still life in this one :D sorry to hear about your coder though (n)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are those animations smooth? Recreations has some new shit going around with animations that fail to run in any game consistent manner ... Also .. are they heavy on the system? Some RPGM crazed dev -> has them stringed in rapid succession and games get booted by the system for clogging the pipes.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Are those animations smooth? Recreations has some new shit going around with animations that fail to run in any game consistent manner ... Also .. are they heavy on the system? Some RPGM crazed dev -> has them stringed in rapid succession and games get booted by the system for clogging the pipes.
o would say same animations style as F.I.L.F they are not bad like beggar of net ''animations'' if u know what i mean (image by image animation)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHANKS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT .. THOSE WORKED WELL LAST i CHECKED.

Gotta fire it up and have a fresh look just for fun. Thanks for remindin' me.

Petty DEv is a little secluded / delusional / anti gamers and despite having charge upfront enabled
for some reason does not say => ""ALL THEM BOYS COME CHECK MY MILK SHAKE -> IT'S ON SALE!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's a shame was hoping to see a bit more from this looks like we'll be needing that abandoned tag :(

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s disappointing that it’s abandoned.

The game had flaws but it still had enough going for it I thought.:confused:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes