Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
yea seems like they can put an Abandoned tag on this one.

Hi guys and gals.
I guess it's self evident, but Pinky Swear has many problems and issues which are pulling it down :(
Right now I got help from a proofreader, and a friend who's gonna help me with something more complex than a straight visual novel.
Gotta see how it goes. Till then.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Seems like a patron is trying to clarify it. So i'll wait until he gets a reply.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sad turn, a decent game with some really hot chicks.:confused:
But if dev is planning to start a new game, good/more luck with that!

p.s.
Farewell Monique!... Im gonna miss you the most! :p
AEpJhrQ - Imgur.jpg

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Sad turn, a decent game with some really hot chicks.:confused:
But if dev is planning to start a new game, good/more luck with that!

p.s.
Farewell Monique!... Im gonna miss you the most! :p
View attachment 359677
Well he said.. "something more complex than a straight visual novel." I do not know if he intend to make a new game, but .. if he said something more complex.. sandbox game ???

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well he said.. "something more complex than a straight visual novel." I do not know if he intend to make a new game, but .. if he said something more complex.. sandbox game ???
"Visual novel with adventure elements and combat system. There also will be MILF's in it. " from his patreon
Lets hope among these milfs, there will be one hot ebony milf as well:p And that it wont be dropped so early.

Reactions: HHUUKK and HorizonD

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
"Visual novel with adventure elements and combat system. There also will be MILF's in it. " from his patreon
Lets hope among these milfs, there will be one hot ebony milf as well:p And that it wont be dropped so early.
Now I just hope he takes it easy, learn from mistakes... and serve as an experience to make a great game.

Reactions: Abhai

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
And I hope he gets some help with programming. I could be wrong but in this VN I got the feeling that there is some text missing and the click parade was annoying.
The renders are quite nice along with the models but when the story is bad, nice renders wouldn't cut it.

Reactions: Abhai

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
And I hope he gets some help with programming. I could be wrong but in this VN I got the feeling that there is some text missing and the click parade was annoying.
I think it will need a lot of help with programming... and no. You are not wrong..

What surprises me is that he says he wants to do something more complex when he has had so many problems with this game.

Reactions: HorizonD and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think it will need a lot of help with programming... and no. You are not wrong..
What surprises me is that he says he wants to do something more complex when he has had so many problems with this game.
Yes it is a bit odd. I hope he knows what he is doing, and has found some help already.

Reactions: HorizonD and HHUUKK

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Alright, here's a updated Incest patch for version 0.2, just replace this file with the script file in the game folder and it should work.

I didn't bother fixing the grammatical errors that the original script is riddled with so don't expect it to be a smooth ride, I only fixed the sentences regarding the relationships between the MC and two of the characters. Tickler you should really try to go over the scipt again to fix these or ask around if someone is willing to proofread and fix them for you.
would happily do this im a uni student and have shit all to do until start of term

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
first of all awesome rendrs did not see renders like thos before but the game story very confused if you can fix it and in sex scene its nosupposed to be pov waiting for more content

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
The renders are awesome with some smoking hot chicks (Monique & Megan would give a dead guy a boner lol), the store is alright but confusing with a little work it would be great. Hope to see more would hate see a potentially good game get canceled or whatever.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes