HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Summarizing:

Short update. I liked the first one much more. Many errors in this: double click and triple click to advance, lost dialog, etc. The animations are not bad, but you don't know what they will last. I recommend the Dev to put some lewd thoughts on them to enjoy them more.

I never thought I'd say this game, but: "Mucho sexo y poco texto"

Reactions: Abhai
Dec 29, 2018
I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out who is who in this game. Karen is your girlfriend, and Monique is her best friend. Megan is Lisa's mother, as well as your boss. Evelyn is your aunt, as well as the sister of your boss. So... Megan is your mother? She doesn't seem old enough, and it isn't mentioned directly, but you do live with her and her daughter. So I guess this is one of those incest games that was altered for Patreon reasons.

It would be really nice if we weren't forced to molest people in their sleep. The fact that the game gave us a choice there, then immediately ignored that choice, was quite disappointing. I'm not a fan of scumbag main protagonists, but I'll probably keep playing this one just for the eyecandy. The animations were great, and the ladies are all damn good looking. Monique is the one I'm really looking forward to, as she is downright phenomenal.

He is making wrong typo which is teached in early school.
You made at least three mistakes in this one sentence.

Reactions: Abhai

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So let's see...

* MC is an entitled creeper douchebag.

* Scene transitions are poor.

* There's no way this update should have been released n it's current state with all of the bugginess. I'd excuse a 0.1 since it's the dev's first time, but this is embarrassing in my opinion.

The game looks nice, sure, but I think that's all it's got going for it. The characters are mostly unlikable and the story makes little sense. The dev might have been better off just doing the sex scenes without any sort of story behind them. I'd hoped ofr improvement, but it's not there, at least for me.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
So let's see...

* MC is an entitled creeper douchebag.

* Scene transitions are poor.

* There's no way this update should have been released n it's current state with all of the bugginess. I'd excuse a 0.1 since it's the dev's first time, but this is embarrassing in my opinion.

The game looks nice, sure, but I think that's all it's got going for it. The characters are mostly unlikable and the story makes little sense. The dev might have been better off just doing the sex scenes without any sort of story behind them. I'd hoped ofr improvement, but it's not there, at least for me.
from what little they get paid youll be lucky if you see another version or you could help by supporting their work

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Will we EVER get a game that doesn't have amazingly realistic CGI models and mood-breaking, laughably-bad English? It's pretty sad when the models look like they could step out of the screen... and the text that appears when they open their mouth is akin to;

"When am she getting such the sexy? I should speaking with hers. Is she the be free?"

It just makes me want to quit to title and then delete it. Dialogue is important... I don't care if it's your 8th language.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I can tell that dev of this dialogues is not a native english speaker. He is making wrong typo which is teached in early school. I knew the difference between YOU'RE and YOUR when i was FCKING 8y OLD, shame that adult's don't know that, as this is fcking simple.
if you are complaining about english grammar then you are in the wrong place
every game has that problem if you are not too blind to see it

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
if you are complaining about english grammar then you are in the wrong place
every game has that problem if you are not too blind to see it
Step 1: is identifying the problem (complete)
Step 2: is fixing the problem.

There's literally no point in trying to create a fap-worthy game if your English dialogue looks like it was written by a monkey with a typewriter. Let's quit "settling" for shortcomings and start insisting upon better grammar and no more obnoxious lazy-ass Japanese ports with mozaic scenes littered everywhere.

Reactions: ZTex

Izzat

Jul 6, 2018
The renders are great, the plot seems interesting but, some of the grammar/spelling mistakes are jarring.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one, like what I see so far.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The bad english aside, there are other problems. Sometimes it takes ages for transitions and at least some decisions are somewhat broken. In the update at morning. It doesnt matter if you peek, you always get the "noise" dialog with Megan. You dont get the consequences after the breakfast, but its still a problem.

And often the names are shown but no dialog ... I think there is text missing ...

Maybe that is the reason that it feels so rushed. I mean, that short update is a whole day and nothing happens. Wakeup, peek, breakfast with nothing, drive to work, "work" (nothing), a stupid "chase" with some fem dom stuff after that. That day feels maybe like 2-4 hrs in the game? Sure you can skip boring stuff, but wasnt this the first day at work? ... that has to be more ...

Oh and a funny thing ... wtf is that car display? It shows a german radio channel, but then you can read "Beduftung" (aromatisation) instead of (I assume) "Belüftung" (ventilation/air condition) ... or is that really a thing in cars to change the scent in them? ...

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes