FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Miel is to H-games as Queen Bee is to H-anime, it seems.
Honestly Queen Bee isn't bad, it's just feels like the same video each time with new characters, as the almost exclusively *NTR, UGLY BASTARD, GANGRAPE, MONSTER/TENTICLE/ORC* like with Bunnywalker or the Taimanin series.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
MY only problem with miel games is they are all the fucking same.....

If you've played one, you've played them all.

That and the constant use of those dumb as fuck crotch tattoo's.
Personally, I wonder who exactly does those tattoos :)
I can understand piercings, but do you see a lot of tattoo studios in the fantasy worlds?
From the games from the Miel studio, I feel that this is completely normal and that you can find one on every corner.

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
It's ok for what it is. but it reeks of the 'power high revenge fantasy plot' that I hate so much in VNs and LNs, even if the story is mostly an excuse to fuck the girls. The characters only exist to metaphorically and physically suck the portag's dick (which mind you, isn't that big by the way. He's just asking to be NTR'd so fucking hard), and have no real significance traits once they do get dicked or even before, they might as well be the same person by the end.

The sex scenes and art are mostly good, but get the dialog doesn't evolve past "Nooo~~~! I can't lose to your cock! Even if it feels good, I won't submit ♡ !", to "Ahh ♡ , your dick feels so good master! Please give me more ♡ ♡ ♡ ! I wanna get pregnant!", and "HORA! Take it all you dirty slut! You're my fuck toy forever now!" for all of them. Plus, there is an absurd amount of watersports here, all from the guy too. I don't mind it when its done in moderation, but when he pisses in the girl's snatch on nearly every single scene, it get very old and pretty disgusting.

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
finally, an ENG miel game with recent models and big bust similar to the non-translated miel games that actually look good

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Miel...the honey means pee. Usually inside. Miel games are weird.
Miel is spanish for Honey. Mind you they didn't use to have this much focus on Pee (Though their earliest games were mostly NTR or gangbang sex), maybe a new staff that it is into pee took over.
Anyways this was an interesting game as it was I think the first ever Miel game with multiple endings. Seems like a one time thing as the latest game is the usual fare.

I cant hate Miel, they let you name the protag and you dont have to worry about cuckshit whatsoever so I'm always up for a Miel game.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Because tattoos are only possible in a tattoo studio.... ? :sneaky: :coffee:
Do you think that a lot of people on pirate ships have the necessary experience, tools and skills to be able to make such a types of colorful tattoos? :sneaky:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
It's ok for what it is. but it reeks of the 'power high revenge fantasy plot' that I hate so much in VNs and LNs, even if the story is mostly an excuse to fuck the girls. The characters only exist to metaphorically and physically suck the portag's dick (which mind you, isn't that big by the way. He's just asking to be NTR'd so fucking hard), and have no real significance traits once they do get dicked or even before, they might as well be the same person by the end.

The sex scenes and art are mostly good, but get the dialog doesn't evolve past "Nooo~~~! I can't lose to your cock! Even if it feels good, I won't submit ♡ !", to "Ahh ♡ , your dick feels so good master! Please give me more ♡ ♡ ♡ ! I wanna get pregnant!", and "HORA! Take it all you dirty slut! You're my fuck toy forever now!" for all of them. Plus, there is an absurd amount of watersports here, all from the guy too. I don't mind it when its done in moderation, but when he pisses in the girl's snatch on nearly every single scene, it get very old and pretty disgusting.
You've been hit by-
You've been struck by-
A smooth criminal Miel game

Jokes aside, everything you describe is like every single miel game ever because for better or worse that's their trademark.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Do you think that a lot of people on pirate ships have the necessary experience, tools and skills to be able to make such a types of colorful tattoos? :sneaky:
You want this game to be realistic or something?
If that's the case then we need to start with decreasing chest sizes... i think. :sneaky: :coffee:

justdude1

May 15, 2020
Plus, there is an absurd amount of watersports here, all from the guy too. I don't mind it when its done in moderation, but when he pisses in the girl's snatch on nearly every single scene, it get very old and pretty disgusting.
But , but that is the best part.:giggle::giggle:

Jokes aside,miel hits all of my fetish in bullseye.No plot, no ntr, no bullshit, just turn off your brain, pull down your pant and jerk off to nipple-ringed, nose pierced,crotch tatooed, pregnant bellied cookie cutter bitches get drilled and pissed in.When there is demand, there is supply.

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
Miel would be perfect if they bothered to ever animate anything. Their games have "hentai remaster" written all over them for Queen Bee and those other hentai studios that only animate 5 frames in 30 minutes anyway.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Piercings are hardly the most disgusting part of a Miel game, but---as someone who has no intent of ever "playing" this "game"---I also don't see why any of us are wasting our time talking about it.

It's gross. It's not going to stop happening. /me leaves, never to return
Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

Jokes aside,miel hits all of my fetish in bullseye.No plot, no ntr, no bullshit, just turn off your brain, pull down your pant and jerk off to nipple-ringed, nose pierced,crotch tatooed, pregnant bellied cookie cutter bitches get drilled and pissed in.When there is demand, there is supply.
I like they have different premises. Like their upcoming one where you will NTR a demon king out of his wife and daughter.
pakage (2).jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
You've been hit by-
You've been struck by-
A smooth criminal Miel game

Jokes aside, everything you describe is like every single miel game ever because for better or worse that's their trademark.

I'm not familiar with Miel or their style of work until now, so I was not aware that they're what is essentially 'fast food VN Pr0nz'. But judging from other people's reaction, I guess their standards in quality are very low on purpose. Maybe I was wrong to expect too much out of this when I saw the grandiose premise and cover art.

But is it my fault for having higher standards? I was ready to have a good time with sexy pirate adventures, with what could have been a compelling story of a down on his luck sailor rising to the top through sheer determination with his fellow crewmates, battling the female captains in the high seas and wining their affections with your skills and charm because OP protag powers.

But I got this... A low brow, piss fest, by-the-book maledom, power fantasy. And thankfully for free, because I would not pay $8-10 for this shite. This was a waste of potential for art and voice actors on such a shitty story with lines that I could have found from an amateurish TL doujinshi.

Reactions: GaRbS and Zippix
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes