jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
The last time, with the next version, we will solve this issue. Either we break the game into stages or we will apply it to the conservation patron.
Thanks for the reply well replay it is XD already following your game on patreon really enjoyed it so far for a replay do you have discord channel or it's only patreon reward?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Again?! Is this already the 5th, 6th or what time? I lost count.
Can someone upload a save at the end of content from last update?
Yes, Every time we add new mechanics, we need to do this. Since when you load the save ( all new variables are not loaded). Higher answered that with the next update we will spread either save or make a game of the acts.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Yes, Every time we add new mechanics, we need to do this. Since when you load the save ( all new variables are not loaded). Higher answered that with the next update we will spread either save or make a game of the acts.
At least, It would only be sensible to make some annoying mini-games, especially with a golden skull one, optional to not to frustrate the players again and again.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
I'm stuck. Just did the quest which required a seashell dildo. After that I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Cleared every other quest.

Also I noticed that if you do the quest for the redhead, help her build her sex machine the second time, the game crashes when you spy on her using that machine.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Also I noticed that if you do the quest for the redhead, help her build her sex machine the second time, the game crashes when you spy on her using that machine.
If possible, send a screenshot of the error so that I can check it.

I'm stuck. Just did the quest which required a seashell dildo. After that I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Cleared every other quest.
Did you go for a walk with Scarlet? Opened a bathhouse?

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
I just stumbled onto this game and it does look amazing, love the graphic style and story so far, thus the quest is sometimes unclear how to progress , get new one, how to trigger stuff etc(after completing the game so far -at least i think- in the files i found out that i missed out on at least 3 scenes, cant trigger anything now at the end aaand i havent seen anytging about "shelia" in the game idk if not exactly implemented or couldnt trigger something in game), id love to see in the future giving the girls to the crew (as briefly mentioned in the story) or since you can send Jaina for theving and sometimes she does whore herself to make it an actuall thing, well since the protagonist is a pirate... (just some thoughts)
well im gonna follow closely progress of this game.
another thing came to my mind. Just an idea of making prologue fight "an actuall fight" idk something simple like choosing which one to attack first as it is right now but instead of the bald dude go for the other one and loose the fight and the thugs got to finish what they intended to do with Jaina (R scene) . just an idea for something small that could add to the game, and so it doesnt mess around with the story so far because that could be a hassle i guess quick bad end?

About saving since a lot of ppl have issues: it is possible to save after prologue (had same issue it fixed itself after prologue)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MilkyDaddy

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there ntr in this game? Is it avoidable? Do you have to share your girls let others have sex with them? Really like the style but the pics in the op worry me that this might not be for me? Read the tags but didn't see sharing or cuck or ntr or multiple penetration but pics look like there is? So can you avoid sharing your girls?

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
i cant save the game
it show this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Pirates: Golden Tits 0.8

Reactions: Easy Pete

WhateverDude

Mar 29, 2020
did you know there is a bug with the mermaid if you choose to open the chest without giving her the necklace first?

hamekame

Oct 28, 2018
Just a quick question. How do i get the gift for the govorners wife?

(edit) nevermind i figured out that you where supposed to wait for Jaina to find Gustavs notebook. Just talk to Jaina untill you get it.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes