MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
did you know there is a bug with the mermaid if you choose to open the chest without giving her the necklace first?
Yes. it breaks down the mechanics has already been sent, it will be fixed in the next version. BUT the error is not critical and you can just ignore it ( the error is deleting the quest from the quest book )

Reactions: WhateverDude

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
i cant save the game
it show this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\games\Pirate-0.8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Pirates: Golden Tits 0.8
This error will be fixed in the next version of the game when we switch from renpy 6.99 to 7.3.5. Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: Easy Pete

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
There is 1 scenario with a dream, this is not NTR. NTR - implies giving YOUR girlfriend back to someone. At the moment - sleep - she is not your girlfriend.
The official F95zone definition for the 'ntr' tag:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24]
Your right I wouldn't consider a dream as that. Thank you if it's just a dream will probably download I very much like the art and not many pirate games on here that are good was just concerned when I saw screen shots I don't mind it in the game just prefer it to be avoidable so I can choose. Thank you for your time.

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
That path (with the straight ahead in between where there is no path choice) will take you to the necklace. That will unlock the other side of the stone, so you can use the same reading method to get you to the treasure.
bro can you give me save afther the cave plzzz

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The official F95zone definition for the 'ntr' tag:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24]
Your right I wouldn't consider a dream as that. Thank you if it's just a dream will probably download I very much like the art and not many pirate games on here that are good was just concerned when I saw screen shots I don't mind it in the game just prefer it to be avoidable so I can choose. Thank you for your time.
Then there is at least 1 hint that Jaina is having fun ... I didn’t think it could be so critical. Moreover, I never considered Jaina as a soul mate or a girl of the protagonist ... Rather, it is like a childhood friend who sometimes gives you: D

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Then there is at least 1 hint that Jaina is having fun ... I didn’t think it could be so critical. Moreover, I never considered Jaina as a soul mate or a girl of the protagonist ... Rather, it is like a childhood friend who sometimes gives you: D
Some may consider that ntr:
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the sexual partner indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The sexual partner either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi childhood friend etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player, implied or later described in detail.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Some may consider that ntr:
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the sexual partner indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The sexual partner either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi childhood friend etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player, implied or later described in detail.
Then this tag is still not suitable for the game...

Sep 12, 2019
Anyone khows how to pass the stupid cave to get the neckplace for the mermaid? If that stone tablet was supposed to help me solve this, then my idiocy is good enought to not understand it at all.

TheBoldOne

Mar 18, 2019
Do you know why i quit this game few updates ago? Fucking puzzle. I HATE 15 puzzle. But this time i'll complete it. Not because of the story or gameplay. Fueled by hatred for this puzzle and british dantist who came up with this idea.

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Whenever I go to sleep at night the game crashes, can you make another bugfix for this thing?

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes