MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Android version not working. I downloaded 2 apkS and wasted 800 mb for nothing. Anyone have working apk ??
we don't have an official Android version... It is currently in development and will not be ready until the next version.

Reactions: Paapi

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Game crashes after the chest minigame.. :'(

Last edited:

deusbraga

Feb 20, 2020
CAn someone clarify how fishing works? can't get to catch a fish and the instructions were in Russian so I couldn't make sense of them,

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Game crashes after the chest minigame.. :'(
click ignore and play on - the error says that you missed part of the quest ( you didn't find the mermaid necklace and the game can't delete this part of the quest from your questbook).

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
im totally lost u know where to enter cheatcodes?
You need to find a bookkeeper at night in a tavern and get a quest for a book that you need to fish out of the river. After you catch it and give it to him, you can buy a book with cheats from him.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
CAn someone clarify how fishing works? can't get to catch a fish and the instructions were in Russian so I couldn't make sense of them,
I'll check the display of the instructions... No complaints before. To catch a fish, you need to click on the button on the bottom right. And try to make sure that the indicator at the top does not go to the right or left side.

sean wells

May 17, 2017
im stuck right as i got the book of gustav. i dont have a clue to even kno how to progress, the book talks about something brilliant aka shinny, so im looking for diamonds or something?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
click ignore and play on - the error says that you missed part of the quest ( you didn't find the mermaid necklace and the game can't delete this part of the quest from your questbook).
My game is crashing, like not just a renpy error. It's complete crash of renpy, I'm sending you the save file if it can help you.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the program is really just crashing and closing for me.

Oww, the necklace is not in the chest ? (I guess I could load a previous save but where is this necklace ?)

Ash54

Sep 1, 2017
My game is crashing, like not just a renpy error. It's complete crash of renpy, I'm sending you the save file if it can help you.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the program is really just crashing and closing for me.

Oww, the necklace is not in the chest ? (I guess I could load a previous save but where is this necklace ?)
The necklace is in another room, follow the right side of the instructions written over the stone on the beach

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes