MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
what do i have to do to get the saves? i have downloaded them already...
You need to find this folder on the computer and put saves in it (appears when you start the new version 0.8.1)
C:/users/"user_name"/AppData/Roaming/

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know how you reach the island with the mermaid/necklace? I've replayed v8 from the start and finished everything (almost all quests, except the Governor one, guessing we have to gift the necklace on this one?)

Also, naval battles are pretty hard. I've perfected those in AC: 4 Black Flag & Rogue (the legend ships are something else entirely), while these are borderline impossible for me. The trajectory travels too slow, enemies are too OP, the aiming mechanism isn't that perfect.

Is there just a way to buy more cannons/hp, and/or somehow pay2win, or just instant win (like the tournament after winning Sheila), that's basically unlimited gold atm

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Well nvm, I managed to get it all except the 18+ with Scarlet. How does one obtain that even?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Is there just a way to buy more cannons/hp, and/or somehow pay2win, or just instant win (like the tournament after winning Sheila), that's basically unlimited gold atm
We have already partially completed the development of the ship. This will (most likely) be in the next version... About Scarlett, after completing the main story with the wife of the (second ) Governor, the next day after sleep, the quest with scarlet is activated automatically. And to see the scene - you need to go to steam yourself after completing the quest.

birdbrain

Jul 2, 2020
i seem to be stuck! i gave the gift for the governor's wife, saw the devise Alice made and did the quest with Scarlet. is it finished there and i have to wait for another update?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Hi another question... How do I bribe the head guard... I can't seem to find him... Thanx for the help...

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes