MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hi another question... How do I bribe the head guard... I can't seem to find him... Thanx for the help...
You need to accumulate the necessary amount ( in the latest version it is 2500 ) ( in the version ~0.8 = 3500) To bribe it - you need to sail to a new port at night with the necessary amount.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
You need to accumulate the necessary amount ( in the latest version it is 2500 ) ( in the version ~0.8 = 3500) To bribe it - you need to sail to a new port at night with the necessary amount.
Ahh I see. I have that amount. I guess I didn't try sailing at night. Thanx.

May 9, 2020
does anyone know the code to unlock the book for 0.8 because ive tried every code on the patreon and none of them work can someone tell me the exact code, because im getting annoyed with the game.

ZeroFaps

Jul 25, 2020
Hi guys! I had the 5.3 version and found out there's an 8.1 version right after finishing it. I downloaded the 8 and 8.1 version but whenever I try to save, it ends up giving me an error. A pickling error.

PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

I went back to 5.3 and it works just fine, is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys! I had the 5.3 version and found out there's an 8.1 version right after finishing it. I downloaded the 8 and 8.1 version but whenever I try to save, it ends up giving me an error. A pickling error.

PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

I went back to 5.3 and it works just fine, is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
Try deleting the old folders with the game ( which are with old saves), problems with saving in new versions have not been encountered before.

ZeroFaps

Jul 25, 2020
Yup! I've deleted all saves from the Renpy roaming folder as well as the saves folder of where the launcher is. It still won't work! Is there another folder I have to delete to reset the whole thing?

ZeroFaps

Jul 25, 2020
Any help guys, please?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)

I've deleted all the old folders, from where I unzipped it as well as the one in Roaming. I've also used the two versions, (8.0 and 8.1) and both don't work. I've unzipped the same games thrice to no avail.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Any help guys, please?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)

I've deleted all the old folders, from where I unzipped it as well as the one in Roaming. I've also used the two versions, (8.0 and 8.1) and both don't work. I've unzipped the same games thrice to no avail.
Sorry for not answering earlier, this is the first time we have encountered such a problem and we don't see any ways to solve it. But now we are rewriting the game to a newer version of the engine and making a port for Android, it will be more stable than previous versions. If you don't mind, please return to our game after the next version is released.

ZeroFaps

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry for not answering earlier, this is the first time we have encountered such a problem and we don't see any ways to solve it. But now we are rewriting the game to a newer version of the engine and making a port for Android, it will be more stable than previous versions. If you don't mind, please return to our game after the next version is released.
Alrighty! Looking forward to it. Thank you so much! I rate it quite highly compared to other popular games. I prefer 2d games, but unfortunately it isn't as prolific as 3d games.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I was wondering if there was something to do after seeing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or is there no more content for this version?
If you finished the quest with the governor's wife, the bathhouse and alice (her wonderful car) - then that's all for now ...

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
What gift I have to find for governor's wife?
(Edit. Nvm got it )
And I hope there will be some great content in the future with governor's wife :D

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Am I missing something here or is the actual gameplan to sit around for 4 months ingame time and just fish?

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes