Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
You need to first cure Jaina and then get information from her about the Saturday reception ( Meeting with the Governor in the new port )
I cured Jaina, I'm in the new port Santa-Castilia, but all I can do is ask Jaina to go to work in the morning, then in the evening she doesn't talk about the governor. "Meet the governor" is my only quest active at the moment.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Kiobe see my problem above about the quest "meet the governor". I've tried again sending Jaina to work 10 times and she still never says anything about the governor of Santa Castilia. Can't you help please?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Kiobe see my problem above about the quest "meet the governor". I've tried again sending Jaina to work 10 times and she still never says anything about the governor of Santa Castilia. Can't you help please?
Can you describe in more detail what you did?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
1604163300824.png
Pirates! After a long lull, we want to present you the first mobile demo version of our game, on which we have been working all this time.
  • Official mobile port of the game;
  • The game was rewritten from 0;
  • New inventory (added new filter functions, dressing an item by simply transferring it to the character and much more);
  • We have completely reworked the mini-game with fishing (your feedback on this matter is very important to us!);
  • In the demo, only part of the content is available, namely the quests of the first island (no treasure hunt);
  • Fully ported sea combat, armwrestling, bones and fishing;
  • Now, in order to give some item to the character, you must first select the item and click on the character;
More details you can see in the mobile version "Pirates: Golden Tits".
The next version will be full and with new mechanics and a continuation of the storyline. Very soon!

Astol8fo

Nov 3, 2020
- first mobile demo
Not thank ! And update the thread the game seems to be alive, the update is nothing like that ( of course there is no new, but the changes are delicious )

NastyDeath

May 29, 2020
Guys i'm stuck... In the quest ''find information about mother'' i'm trying to go to Santa-Castilla but i can't.. the MC always says ''firstly need to give bribe to head of guard''... How tf i'm going to bribe the head of the guard if he is on Santa-Castilla and i can't go there?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Guys i'm stuck... In the quest ''find information about mother'' i'm trying to go to Santa-Castilla but i can't.. the MC always says ''firstly need to give bribe to head of guard''... How tf i'm going to bribe the head of the guard if he is on Santa-Castilla and i can't go there?
Go at night.
Took me a while to figure it out back then. I guess it's still as confusing.

NastyDeath

May 29, 2020
Thank you verry much man! I also have another question.. how do i find a sewing book? I’ve already bought all the books from the old man on the tavern but all of them are useless

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes