CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
From what I got from Patreon is that they have been reworking the game so they can make it work on android and not have to make two versions of the game.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Man they're taking their time updating thats for sure, I'm sure it will be worth the wait though this game has some good potential.

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
1[1].jpg

Pirates! We did it! I want to show you what we have been working on for over six months. Meet the new version of our game "Pirates: Golden Tits"!

List of changes in the game:

• The game is ported to Android for the first time;
  • Added a new quest "Privateering / bloody beard";
  • Added a new quest "Kitchen Utensils";
  • The quest "Archives of Santa Castilla" has been improved;
  • The quest "Alice's Device" has been improved;
  • New location on the ship - Kitchen;
  • Added an event in the tavern of Santa Castile with Jaina;
  • New character - Chef;
  • Added scenes at the pillar of shame in Santa Castile;
  • The combat system has been improved;
  • Added crafting in the forge;
  • Added new items for crafting;
  • Added rumor system;
  • Added reputation system;
  • Reworked the fishing mini-game;
  • Reworked inventory;
  • Redesigned interface;
  • Added ship upgrade system;
  • Added the ability to return to the island with a mermaid;
  • Added NPC system to inventory;
  • Improved location and navigation system;
  • Added a button to change the style of the top panel in the game settings;
  • And much more.
Attention! The game does not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing the new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you do not do this, errors will occur in the game.

Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC: |

Download Android version: |

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Right, the new systems are a bit clunky. But I guess they have to be in order to work properly in Android.

The fishing game is a bit more annoying but playable.

The inventory system for delivering quest items... It might end up with people asking the same questions over and over again, it's not really that intuitive and the game doesn't have a tutorial for it, I ended up guessing from trial and error.
(Got stuck giving the seasickness brew to Scarlet)

And now I find out there's a crafting system of some sorts.
Problem I have is that I can't give Jaina the cure for her sickness. and sometimes if I move the item over a bottle of rum they mix.
I can't deliver either.
Back then you would give her the regular potion, she would refuse and later you would have to mix it with alcohol (either wine, ale or rum).

Now I'm stuck and I'm trying to figure out what to do by reading the code. (Doesn't help that most stuff is in russian or a weird mix with russian and english)

ADDENDUM:
I managed to figure out the problem, Jaina appeared with her "horny sleeping" sprite, the one where she sleeps without a bra.
The one that accepts the potion is the "non horny sleeping" one (with bra).
I basically had to use a save editor (couldn't enable the console) and lower the jaina.lust variable to 2. And then after the quest was done bring it back up to the value it had before.

For the people that will be playing the game. Don't visit Jaina during the night until you get to the second port, you will break things up and if you don't know how to edit your save you will be stuck. (You could DM me or reply to this post if that's the case, I'll help until the official patch comes)

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Right, the new systems are a bit clunky. But I guess they have to be in order to work properly in Android.

The fishing game is a bit more annoying but playable.

The inventory system for delivering quest items... It might end up with people asking the same questions over and over again, it's not really that intuitive and the game doesn't have a tutorial for it, I ended up guessing from trial and error.
(Got stuck giving the seasickness brew to Scarlet)

And now I find out there's a crafting system of some sorts.
Problem I have is that I can't give Jaina the cure for her sickness. and sometimes if I move the item over a bottle of rum they mix.
I can't deliver either.
Back then you would give her the regular potion, she would refuse and later you would have to mix it with alcohol (either wine, ale or rum).

Now I'm stuck and I'm trying to figure out what to do by reading the code. (Doesn't help that most stuff is in russian or a weird mix with russian and english)

ADDENDUM:
I managed to figure out the problem, Jaina appeared with her "horny sleeping" sprite, the one where she sleeps without a bra.
The one that accepts the potion is the "non horny sleeping" one (with bra).
I basically had to use a save editor (couldn't enable the console) and lower the jaina.lust variable to 2. And then after the quest was done bring it back up to the value it had before.

For the people that will be playing the game. Don't visit Jaina during the night until you get to the second port, you will break things up and if you don't know how to edit your save you will be stuck. (You could DM me or reply to this post if that's the case, I'll help until the official patch comes)
Yes, there is a problem with Jaina, in the process of fixing the bug... Thanks.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Pirates: Golden Tits [v0.9] [Hot Bunny]: 478mb
Compressed PC: 117mb

- - - -

Compressed using Unren(Sam) and RenCruncher(bas)

Oct 29, 2019
Am I supposed to spam left click repeatedly in order to fish? The fishing icon drops downwards so fast I'm not able to keep up with it at all. Is there a variable I can change to make this less punishing?

Reactions: hurry69

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How does the fishing work? I can't find an explanation anywhere
I had some trouble the first time.
You're supposed to tap the 'hook' icon so it stays on top of the 'fish' icon.
Tap exactly on it, not anywhere else on the screen.

SIDENOTE: The iron ingots seem to be a really rare drop. I had like 40 steel before I got any iron.

Oct 29, 2019
I had some trouble the first time.
You're supposed to tap the 'hook' icon so it stays on top of the 'fish' icon.
Tap exactly on it, not anywhere else on the screen.

SIDENOTE: The iron ingots seem to be a really rare drop. I had like 40 steel before I got any iron.
If I tap it it barely moves upwards though, but it falls down really fast. Is it the same with you or do I have some kind of bug? I'm playing on Windows 10.

Reactions: hurry69

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
If I tap it it barely moves upwards though, but it falls down really fast. Is it the same with you or do I have some kind of bug? I'm playing on Windows 10.
I recorded a of me fishing on PC.
With mouseclicks

SIDENOTE: I think I'm finished. I don't remember there being more stuff and new content... there's not that many compared to the last version (I think)

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Can't progress from the beginning of the game on PC.
It tells me I need a fishing rod to fish, and my own set of dice to play dice, yet I have both items.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Can't progress from the beginning of the game on PC.
It tells me I need a fishing rod to fish, and my own set of dice to play dice, yet I have both items.
I haven't done the dice thing.
But have you equipped the fishing rod?

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes