nat0902

Aug 6, 2017
That did the trick, but now I have the same issue as cyoadev where fishing is physically impossible
I am assuming the guy who posted the video has a better fishing rod making it more manageable than our crappy beginning rod. However, I am not positive about that since I can't get past the beginning of the game.... because I can't make money.... Because I can't fish.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
I am assuming the guy who posted the video has a better fishing rod making it more manageable than our crappy beginning rod. However, I am not positive about that since I can't get past the beginning of the game.... because I can't make money.... Because I can't fish.
I tried the fishing rod that cost 300 gold, same issue. You can still make gold by sending your girl on a daily mission.

nat0902

Aug 6, 2017
Right, the new systems are a bit clunky. But I guess they have to be in order to work properly in Android.

The fishing game is a bit more annoying but playable.

The inventory system for delivering quest items... It might end up with people asking the same questions over and over again, it's not really that intuitive and the game doesn't have a tutorial for it, I ended up guessing from trial and error.
(Got stuck giving the seasickness brew to Scarlet)

And now I find out there's a crafting system of some sorts.
Problem I have is that I can't give Jaina the cure for her sickness. and sometimes if I move the item over a bottle of rum they mix.
I can't deliver either.
Back then you would give her the regular potion, she would refuse and later you would have to mix it with alcohol (either wine, ale or rum).

Now I'm stuck and I'm trying to figure out what to do by reading the code. (Doesn't help that most stuff is in russian or a weird mix with russian and english)

ADDENDUM:
I managed to figure out the problem, Jaina appeared with her "horny sleeping" sprite, the one where she sleeps without a bra.
The one that accepts the potion is the "non horny sleeping" one (with bra).
I basically had to use a save editor (couldn't enable the console) and lower the jaina.lust variable to 2. And then after the quest was done bring it back up to the value it had before.

For the people that will be playing the game. Don't visit Jaina during the night until you get to the second port, you will break things up and if you don't know how to edit your save you will be stuck. (You could DM me or reply to this post if that's the case, I'll help until the official patch comes)
I would appreciate the help. I didn't see this until after.

nat0902

Aug 6, 2017
I responded to someone who had figured out the issue. Basically, if you have already done all the night visits to jiana's room and unlocked the braless jiana at night it would work. You need to still have the bra on Jiana. Supposedly, the previous guy found the solution to fixing this, but I believe you have to mess with the coding.

Man At Arms

Apr 30, 2019
I assumed, that the fishing bug seems to be something like fps related and I was right. So if you have a G-Sync/Adaptive Sync Setup or solid high refresh rate above 120hz, just reduce the refresh rate of you display to 60hz and you should be fine.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The only problem on android for me is the fishing game lags a little bit but everything else went fine and o love the art style though just a little amount of sex scenes. Keep up the good work and thanks for finally putting an android version that is working

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes