dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone know how to gift items? i cant give the mermaid her necklace or give scarlett her seasickness potion.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
wait nevermind, figured out how to do it. to give someone an item (like the seasickness potion) you can equip it in the leftmost part of the menu (the button that says equip) then you just have to click on the person to interact with them.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Found it. Now I only have Alices device. Guessing we can finish that in the next update
Hey bro how did u manage to recruit a new prostitute for red rose? Did u also manage to find the sewing book for scarlet?

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
i get an error while trying to open the inventory tab that says
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/_script/classes/Inventory.rpy", line 145, in next_itemfilter
ValueError: 'quest' is not in list

any idea what that's all about? i cant sell anything now and i can't equip any items. when i press ignore the game initiates a random conversation.

Reactions: Eliont

MrPsycho94

Oct 13, 2017
I get the medicine, try to give her snd it doesn't work, the game don't give me any diferent response. Then i mix it with rum, try the same thing and stil don'n get any response. Any one had the same issue, what i do now ?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I get the medicine, try to give her snd it doesn't work, the game don't give me any diferent response. Then i mix it with rum, try the same thing and stil don'n get any response. Any one had the same issue, what i do now ?
There was some post about that problem a whole back they say that if u hv done all the jaina sleep groping events but have not triggered yet the jaina sick event then it is bork. Might as well restart

PepeGa69

Mar 18, 2019
With an auto clicker for me, I can do it in only one up-down cycle. Not sure how much faster one needs to go.
Wait... are you really defending the game design when you need an external program to make it work? Dude. it's a bug that will be patched.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
Have a bug with Jaina, when she has fever and u try to delivery a health potion, she doesn't accept, sayn that I need to find a cure. I'm smashing the potion on her face. ACCEPT THE GODDAMN POTION WOMAN!!!

Reactions: hurry69

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
To give item to character: open inventory, click item. Inventory will close and cursor will take form of the item. Then click on character. To cancel - click on item frame in top right corner.

To fishing, to play dice, and equip other items: open inventory and drag equipment item to the left on equipment slots.

Fishing framerate issue - set to target 60 fps, should solve issue on system that run on higher. Fix will come with V0.09.02

Jaina and Alice bugs - solved in V0.09.01

Changing item filter with that filter no longer avaiable: Fix will come with V0.09.02. Now swaps back to 'all'.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes