Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
End for now.
Oh I see. Thanks and good luck on development!

P.S. I would personally really like tho see some scene of Jaina stealing in first port, especially when she "earns extra gold" from guys after bar. You probably should make it a choice to "Hear more details" of this story or not so people who want to keep her "for you only" don't get mad. Cheers!

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Oh I see. Thanks and good luck on development!

P.S. I would personally really like tho see some scene of Jaina stealing in first port, especially when she "earns extra gold" from guys after bar. You probably should make it a choice to "Hear more details" of this story or not so people who want to keep her "for you only" don't get mad. Cheers!
It's a good idea, we'll remember it!

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
There is a journal ingame that tells you what to do, explore the menus where items are.

No problem, I am happy you think it is good idea and hope you realize it beautifully! :)
Or the option to reward her for a job well done or punish her when she spends the money on drinking

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
so if i have nothing in journal i reach the end?
Last thing you can do in the game is give kitchen tools to new cook. If you have not reached this there is still stuff to do. Try visiting all buildings and talk to all characters both day and night and you may unlock something new.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Help Please

Jaime is sick in bed - I have the cure but when I try to use it I just get the same message as before " ...Need to find a cure....etc" is this a bug or is there a specific action that precedes it working??

1611208575244.png

Reactions: hurry69

nat0902

Aug 6, 2017
Wait... are you really defending the game design when you need an external program to make it work? Dude. it's a bug that will be patched.
Nope. Just saying. If you want to play now you can. But feel free to fix the issue yourself and share the solution.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is anyone got a save error after using the cheat code? I got the error when trying to save
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Is anyone know what happen?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Found the reason for the error, turn out I can't save the game when on the city map or it will causing bug to the save. Dammit! Had to redo some quest again....

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Last thing you can do in the game is give kitchen tools to new cook. If you have not reached this there is still stuff to do. Try visiting all buildings and talk to all characters both day and night and you may unlock something new.
So are you saying "Find girl to work in brothel" Can't be completed in this update?? that is the only thing I have left to do per the journal. I could still earn money etc and upgrade the ship and I have all the books , but not sure if there are other events that trigger finding a girl for the brothel (which means this rewrite is lagging material in the previous version)

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes