korbit

Nov 23, 2017
UPDATE!!!
boxname2k-2k.jpg

Pirates. We are releasing a new fix version of the game where fishing and minor bugs are fixed. Stock up on rum and enjoy!

Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC: |

Download Android version: |

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
It's a good idea, we'll remember it!
I also like the sound of that. I think the not knowing what she means by "earn some more gold" bothers me because it makes my mind wander. But I will say, you should be careful how you implement it if you decide to. As I'm sure you're familiar with the backlash the game received for the "NTR" that happened early in the game (that was actually a dream sequence). The mere mention of one of the girls possibly having sex with someone else can trigger anti-NTR people, even if it's not really NTR. And even choosing not to "hear the details" could still bother them because it still happened, even if it was off-screen.

In all honesty, I wonder why there aren't already more complaints about that, and even Scarlett disappearing from the ball with two men if you choose to get drunk instead of leaving. Although I would like to see what happens, it may trigger people if it's in the game. Unless there's an alternate version, where Jaina just beat the guys up, and Scarlett simply went back to the ship, it may cause some problems. Just throwing in my two cents.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
please walkthrouh pirates golden tits
This game doesn't need walkthrough.. Talk to NPCs.. Explore buildings and zones.. and check journal in item menu for hints once you have taken a new task
Also some events need day or night so try out both times for every place

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

PepeGa69

Mar 18, 2019
Ok so playing the new bugfix version (0.9.4), and the fishing is still completely unplayable for me. tried clicking with built in laptop mousepad and a plugged in mouse at the same time, as fast as I could. Neither of the fishing rods made a difference, the bait would not go up. Am I the only one? Really frustrating because I want to like this game...

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ok so playing the new bugfix version (0.9.4), and the fishing is still completely unplayable for me. tried clicking with built in laptop mousepad and a plugged in mouse at the same time, as fast as I could. Neither of the fishing rods made a difference, the bait would not go up. Am I the only one? Really frustrating because I want to like this game...
I don't get how you guys can't fish. You gotta click on the falling hook until it is on top of moving fish and you click on this overlay until you "catch" the fish. If you click hook while moving fish is not under it then you don't get progress so spam clicking won't work anyway, gotta click hook only when it is over moving fish. Maybe if you can describe how it is not working for you in more detail developers could look into that because I know some people have also mentioned fishing not working, but I always had a feeling it is because they are not playing the minigame right instead of it being broken..

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
in the new version, did you start from the beginning? If so, you can send a video with the problem to kiobe@mail.ru or attach it below in response. Let's try to figure it out.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I don't get how you guys can't fish. You gotta click on the falling hook until it is on top of moving fish and you click on this overlay until you "catch" the fish. If you click hook while moving fish is not under it then you don't get progress so spam clicking won't work anyway, gotta click hook only when it is over moving fish. Maybe if you can describe how it is not working for you in more detail developers could look into that because I know some people have also mentioned fishing not working, but I always had a feeling it is because they are not playing the minigame right instead of it being broken..
In versions 0.9.0 - 0.9.3, players who have a too good computer due to high fps - the hook did not rise on clicks. But it seems we fixed everything in version 0.9.4 ...

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes