Sheymlus

May 16, 2017
How do you get Jaina to not be on "I dont think shes in any condition to talk right now" status?

PepeGa69

Mar 18, 2019
in the new version, did you start from the beginning? If so, you can send a video with the problem to kiobe@mail.ru or attach it below in response. Let's try to figure it out.
All you'd see in a video is the bait dropping to the ground and not moving. You'd probably hear a lot of clicking as well. I tried continuing an old save, and also starting a fresh play-through, both on 0.9.4. I was only able to get it to rise with an autoclicker at 10ms intervals... Not much help, I know.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
All you'd see in a video is the bait dropping to the ground and not moving. You'd probably hear a lot of clicking as well. I tried continuing an old save, and also starting a fresh play-through, both on 0.9.4. I was only able to get it to rise with an autoclicker at 10ms intervals... Not much help, I know.
We'll figure it out... Have you the android version? Do you still have a problem with the android version?

lusaro

May 14, 2018
playing on android, redmi note 8T, game crashes on prologue, kinda sad since I wanted to know the whole story
it crashes like right after you save jaina on the prologue every single time

lusaro

May 14, 2018
actually I found out that whenever a cutscene (I think) is about to start the game just dies, rip

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so I started new game and the fishing mini game is broken. No matter how many times and how fast I tap on the blue fishing rod plate it just keeps bouncing there without going upward.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes