Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Kitchenware - craft in blacksmith.
Components - can be looted after boarding ships in unregulated waters.
Yes Yes, question with craft. I see in blacksmith interface that she need iron and accessories . But when i hunting, pirating? ^_^ i found iron, steel, desk, gold, fabrics and jewellery. And zero accessories. I improved the ship to the limit, but did not meet the cookware handles in the holds = (maybe somehow you can force Alice to make them out of the boards?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The fishing minigame from a laptop is essentially impossible. Are there workarounds for this?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
1620848063392.png

Meet the version 0.11 of the game "Pirates: Golden Tits"!

In the new version, we added new game mechanics, quests, hot scenes, German language localization, and much more. The update turned out to be a big one, so we are happy to hear your every comment.

Version 0.11 Patch Notes:

• The game is fully translated into German;
  • New game mechanic: Cooking;
  • New game mechanic: Hunting;
  • New quest: "The Captain cooks...?";
  • New quest: "Johnny the Night Fisherman";
  • New quest: "Hungry Chucky";
  • New quest: "The Remains of Sly Twig the Pirate";
  • New quest: (not yet completed) "Pirate Code";
  • New quest: "Aid Alvida";
  • New erotic scene with the cook in the bath;
  • New erotic scene in the "The Captain cooks...?" quest;
  • New erotic scene for the stories of Twig;
  • New enemies: Skeletons;
  • Now Julia can participate in combat;
  • Added a bounty hunting board in the Santa Castillo City Hall and the hall's interior;
  • Now you can assess the strength of the enemy ship's hull (privateering), when a spyglass is equipped. If the spyglass is of a good quality, you can also see the number of guns in the enemy ship.;
  • Updated the info screen in the game menu with up-to-date links;
  • Now if you want to help the game in development (if you are a talented artist, writer, translator), a "Special Thanks" screen awaits for your name in it's list;
  • New jungle location on Santa Castilio;
  • New character-Twig;
  • New item - Twig's Gun (when it is equipped, you gain a new battle card);
  • The map is collected using multi-craft in the inventory (for the "The Remains of Sly Twig the Pirate" quest);
  • Still Pilgrim (a poet) took part in the creation of the quest "The Remains of Sly Twig the Pirate", you can get acquainted with his work in the game after completing the quest;
  • Multiple bug fixes;
  • And much more!
The game is available for $10+ patrons here:

P.S.: If you speak German and can help us improve the game translation - we will be very grateful for your help in improving it!

nagaze

Jun 23, 2018
hello first of all congratulations on the game .. now stupid question. the game is animated???

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Pirates: Golden Tits [v0.10.0] [Hot Bunny] crunched fixed

Original Size PC: 587 MB
Original Size Mac: 570 MB

Compressed Size PC: 122 MB
Pirates_GT-0.10.0-pc-crunched-fixed.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 105 MB
Pirates_GT-0.10.0-mac-crunched-fixed.zip: -

Bugfix for previous version:
Download the attached file, rename it to "scripts.rpa", place it into the "game" folder and overwrite the original.
Please let me know if you encounter any more issues. Sorry for the inconveniences!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What is the changelog for this version? What's new content and what kind of job can we do in this one? We know v 0.11.0 new content but why is this one didn't got any?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
screenshot0001.png
Welp! Look like old saves won't work and had to start new game, when I ignore the bug and click on the ship's journal the game quit itself out

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the art style and the pirate setting is interesting but when I read the reviews about the grind and see that the first preview pic is a group scene with 3 guys and 2 girls (NTR, sharing) that kills every bit of interest I have in playing the game.

Reactions: hobobobb

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I like the art style and the pirate setting is interesting but when I read the reviews about the grind and see that the first preview pic is a group scene with 3 guys and 2 girls (NTR, sharing) that kills every bit of interest I have in playing the game.
This scene is not in the game. We listened to the players and replaced her in 0.10.

Reactions: Taboo Lord
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes